Get your DD Form 1750 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form DD 1750?
DD 1750 is a U.S. Department of Defense standard form used as a packing list. Its main purpose is to track items that are shipped. Those in charge of the shipment are expected to fill out a blank 1750.
What I Need the DD 1750 For?
- The main purpose of the form is to improve the traceability of any items sent within the U.S. Army by identifying them.
- Use a DD 1750 fillable blank to provide information on the items sent.
- Do not rely on this form for recording the receival and/or acceptance of goods.
How to Fill Out DD 1750?
There are two primary options when it comes to completing this form, namely getting an Army 1750 fillable blank as a hard copy or using a DD Form 1750 PDF with fillable fields and completing it online. Alternatively, you can download a PDF version. Here are the steps that need to be taken in order to prepare a valid form:
- The form consists of two pages, of which the second bears notes for the consignee.
- As a consignor, you are supposed to fill out page 1.
- You can copy page 1 and add more if you have a large list.
- Enter the packer’s name and the details of each item that’s included.
Organizations That Work with DD 1750
- U.S. Department of Defense
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!