Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Arizona Small Estate Affidavit in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form?
When someone passes away, their assets are distributed to their heirs and beneficiaries according to their will or, if they did not have a will, according to the state's laws. However, if the estate is valued at less than $100,000, the heirs and beneficiaries can use an Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form to transfer the assets without going through probate court.
The Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form is a legal document that declares who the heirs and beneficiaries are and what assets they are entitled to receive. It is a simplified way of distributing the assets of an estate when there is no need for a formal probate process.
How To Fill Out the Small Estate Affidavit Form Arizona Online
Filling out the Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form online on the PDFliner website is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the PDFliner website where you may get the free small estate affidavit form Arizona.
- Find and select the Arizona small estate affidavit form template.
- Enter the name of the deceased, the date of death, and their Social Security number.
- Enter the names and addresses of the heirs and beneficiaries.
- List the assets and their estimated value.
- Attach a copy of the death certificate.
- Make sure the form is filled out correctly.
- Sign and date the form.
- Have the document notarized by a notary public.
- Submit the form to the appropriate parties, such as banks or financial institutions, to transfer the assets.
What Should the Small Estate Affidavit Arizona Include
The Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form should include the following information:
- The name and date of death of the deceased.
- The names and addresses of the heirs and beneficiaries.
- A list of the assets and their estimated value.
- A copy of the death certificate.
- The signature and date of the person filling out the form.
- A notary public's signature and seal.
When to Request the Small Estate Affidavit Arizona Form
There are several situations when you may want to request the affidavit of small estate Arizona form:
- The estate is valued at less than $100,000.
- The deceased did not have a will.
- The deceased's will did not name an executor.
- The estate consists of personal property, such as furniture or jewelry.
- The estate consists of a small amount of real property, such as a car or a small piece of land.
- The estate has no outstanding debts or taxes.
Using the Arizona Small Estate Affidavit Form can save time and money by avoiding the need for a formal probate process. However, also important to note that the form is only appropriate for estates that meet certain criteria.
Fillable online Arizona Small Estate Affidavit