Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Vermont Bill of Sale Form
Fill this form
Get your Vermont Bill of Sale Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the Vermont bill of sale form?
Vermont bill of sale form is used to sell, transfer, or assign ownership of a vehicle or vessel in the state of Vermont. If the vehicle or vessel is older than 9 years, a separate odometer disclosure statement is submitted. Otherwise, the odometer disclosure statement form on the back of the bill of sale form is used.
What I need the Vermont bill of sale form?
- To legally sell, transfer or assign ownership of a vehicle or vessel in the state of Vermont;
- To submit the odometer disclosure statement if the vehicle or vessel is 9 years old or newer.
How to fill out the Vermont bill of sale form?
The form contains two pages:
- The first page requires you to fill in the detailed information about the vehicle or vessel, including year, make, model, body/hull type, color, dimensions, identification number, and the odometer reading for vehicles. On the first page, you will also have to fill in the names of the seller and the buyer, their addresses, numbers, and emails, whether they are a business or an individual. The price is also declared on the first page.
- The second page of the blank is devoted to the odometer disclosure statement. It must be filled for vehicles that are 9 years or newer, self-propelled, and with a registered weight of 16,000 lbs. or less.
- Note that the form is filled by the seller, but the signatures of both parties are required on both pages of the bill of sale. Also, note that the form must be printed on two pages of a single sheet of paper.
Organizations that work with the Vermont bill of sale form:
- Individual dealers and dealerships in the state of Vermont.
Fillable online Vermont Bill of Sale Form
- Fill this form