Get your Maryland Bill of Sale in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Maryland Bill of Sale Form?
A Maryland bill of sale for vehicle form is a legal document used to transfer ownership of personal property, such as a car or boat, from one party to another. It is an important document that protects the buyer and seller by documenting the transaction and providing proof of ownership. The form is required by the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) when registering a vehicle or vessel.
How To Fill Out the Vehicle Bill of Sale Maryland Online
Filling out the Maryland vehicle bill of sale pdf form online is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Get the Maryland vehicle bill of sale template from a PDFliner website.
- Identify the parties involved: the buyer and the seller.
- Enter the date of the sale and the purchase price.
- Describe the property being sold, including the make, model, year, and vehicle identification number (VIN) or hull identification number (HIN).
- Indicate any warranties or guarantees that are included in the sale.
- Include any other terms and conditions of the sale that the parties have agreed upon.
- Have both parties sign the Maryland bill of sale template form and date it.
- Have the buyer take possession of the property and keep the original Bill of Sale Form as proof of ownership.
What Should the Maryland Vehicle Bill of Sale Include
A bill of sale Maryland template should include the following information:
- The names and addresses of both the buyer and the seller.
- The date of the sale and the purchase price.
- A description of the property being sold, including the make, model, year, and vehicle identification number (VIN) or hull identification number (HIN).
- Any warranties or guarantees that are included in the sale.
- Any other terms and conditions of the sale that the parties have agreed upon.
- The signatures of both parties and the date of the sale.
In addition to the above information, the vehicle bill of sale Maryland may require additional documentation, such as a certificate of title or a registration card, depending on the type of property being sold. It is important to check with the MVA to ensure that all necessary documentation is included with the Bill of Sale Form.
When to Request the Bill of Sale Maryland?
Here are some situations when it is necessary to request a bill of sale in Maryland form:
- When selling or purchasing a vehicle, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and trailers.
- When selling or purchasing a vessel, including boats, jet skis, and sailboats.
- When selling or purchasing other personal property, such as furniture, appliances, or electronics.
- When transferring ownership of a property as part of an estate or trust.
- When transferring ownership of property as part of a divorce settlement or other legal proceeding.
- When gifting a vehicle or other personal property to another person.
- When donating a vehicle or other personal property to a charitable organization.
- When refinancing a vehicle or other personal property and a new lienholder requires proof of ownership.
- When applying for a salvage or rebuilt title for a vehicle that has been repaired or rebuilt.
- When registering a vehicle or vessel with the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Maryland Bill of Sale