Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Generic Receipt Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Generic Receipt Template?
The generic receipt template or as you may know it the statement of receipt is the template that certifies that the payment was made. This document acknowledges both parties that the transaction was made and was successful. Usually, the receipt is provided only after the invoice was paid and the transaction was made.
It contains details about the transaction and describes the method of payment. The document records the action that was made, and is usually kept by both seller and buyer as proof of the transaction that was completed.
As a seller, you can create your own receipt with the logo of your company, if you need. However, there are lots of standard forms on the Internet. PDFLiner offers a universal form with all the details you need about the transaction. You can use this template anytime you need to provide a receipt to your customer. Save the blank template and fill it in quickly whenever you want.
What I need the Generic Receipt Template for?
- You need a generic receipt template PDF version for any business you have as a business owner. You can also use it once in a lifetime to finish the deal, if you decide to sell your car, order the cleaner, or sell your embroidery, for example. The receipt is proof that you’ve received the money from the customer and you don’t have any further complaints about it;
- The buyer needs to receive the receipt after the money was paid to the seller. This way the customer can be reassured that the money transfer was completed, and the seller received them. The seller will not be able to demand money again, claiming that there was no transaction.
How to Fill Out Generic Receipt Template?
Before you fill a printable generic receipt template, you need to find the template that matches your demands. As a client, you don’t have to search for a receipt and all you can do is wait till you receive it from the seller. If you made the payment, and the transaction was successful, and you did not receive the receipt from the store it is better to remind the seller about it.
If you are a seller, you can find the universal version of the blank generic receipt template on PDFLiner. Keep it on your device so you can always send the document to the buyer who paid the money for the goods you offer. You can save it, print it, or send it online via email. Here is what you need to include there:
- Indicate the exact amount of money that was paid by the invoice;
- Write down the name of the seller who received payment or the company;
- Put the name of the client who paid the money for the goods;
- Briefly describe the service that was provided or the item that was sold;
- Name the specific program that was used to pay the money;
- Put the signature and printed name of the recipient who received the money. Include the current date there.
Organizations that work with Generic Receipt Template
- Any seller or buyer who works with receipts or provides payment.
Fillable online Generic Receipt Template