Printable blank Form 7004
What is IRS 7004?
IRS 7004 is the form required by the Internal Revenue Service in case your business needs to prolong the date of the tax return. By filling IRS 7004, you will receive an automatic extension. However, this form works only if you have a partnership, S corporation, or corporation type of the business.
What I need the IRS 7004 for?
IRS 7004 form must be filled by any corporation, partnership, or S corporation that:
- Wants to extend the time given to apply the tax forms;
- Has specific reasons to prolong the tax form completion;
- Missed the deadline for filing the tax declaration.
This form does not provide the right to delay paying your taxes. You still have to pay for everything on time. This form allows delaying the date only to specific types of business. It does not require any other form to be filled out.
Filling out IRS 7004
IRS 7004 form must be filled out and sent to the IRS. It can also be submitted electronically via the IRS website. The form is easy to fill out. There are several sections which you have to complete:
- Provide the IRS with data on your company’s name, address, contact number;
- The explanation for the extension you want to take. There is a 5 months extension available for 1065, 1041, and 8804 forms. And there is a 6-month extension as well, for other forms;
- Choose the return that is necessary for you in the form;
- Provide the tax numbers you have to pay;
- Sign up for the document.
Organizations that work with IRS 7004
Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!