941 (Schedule R)
Get your Form 941 (Schedule R) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out 941(Schedule R) Online
To redact and e-file form 941 Schedule R online, you should follow these steps:
- Obtain a digital copy of the IRS form 941 Schedule R.
- Open the Schedule R form 941 in a PDFLiner editor to redact the text.
- Fill in all fields with the appropriate information, such as the employer's name, EIN, and contact information, the number of employees, and the amount of taxes owed.
- Save the Schedule R 941 form on your computer or device, making sure to keep a backup copy.
- Submit the IRS 941 Schedule R online through the website of the IRS or by mail to the appropriate address.
What Should 941(Schedule R) Include
The form 941 Schedule R should typically include the following information:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) of the employer.
- Name, address and phone number of the employer.
- Total number of employees who were eligible for the credit for sick and family leave
- Total number of employees for whom the credit was claimed
- Total amount of credit claimed
- Total amount of credit that is refundable
- Signatures of the person authorized to sign the form and the date it was signed
When to Request a Form 941 (Schedule R)
Employers that are eligible for the credit for small employer health insurance premiums should request and complete Form 941 Schedule R when they file Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return. The schedule should be completed for each quarter that the employer is claiming the credit for small employer health insurance premiums.
The deadlines for filing Form 941 and Schedule R are typically:
- April 30th for the first quarter (January, February, March)
- July 31st for the second quarter (April, May, June)
- October 31st for the third quarter (July, August, September)
- January 31st of the following year for the fourth quarter (October, November, December)
Also important to be aware of the deadlines for submitting the form, as there may be penalties for late submissions.
2021 Fillable Form 941 (Schedule R) - 2021 Fill Out Form
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form 941 (Schedule R)