Printable blank Form 5434-A
What is a 5434-A Form?
The fillable form 5434-a is needed for the IRS to renew your registration as an IRS-recognized actuary. The applicant must provide information such as details of their continuing education and whether they have been accused of professional misconduct.
What I need Form 5434-A for?
- The 5434 form is used for maintaining active enrollment to perform actuary services.
How to fill out Form 5434-A?
Download Form 5434-A and fill it out using the instructions:
1. Enter the last prefix you were eligible to use and your enrollment number
2. Provide your name, business name (if needed), address details, and phone number;
3. Fill out the information about your professional activity:
- Specify the total credit hours of qualifying professional education completed;
- Provide information about qualifying programs, serving as a speaker/instructor;
- Published articles, books, etc.;
- Joint Board examination and credits earned.
4. Enter the total credit hours of qualifying professional education completed;
5. Enter the number of ethics credit hours completed.
Organizations that work with Form 5434-A
- Internal Revenue Service.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!