Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 14429 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a 14429 Form?
The IRS Form 14429 (full title: Tax Exempt Bonds Voluntary Closing Agreement Program Request) is a federal tax form that is issued by the Internal Revenue Service to provide assistance to issuers who need to submit a TEB VCAP submission request without altering the IRC (Internal Revenue Code) requirements. This is a standalone form that can be used for business purposes.
2. What I need the 14429 Form for?
- You need to submit the fillable Form 14429 if you are a tax-advantaged bonds issuer;
- File if you want a violation jeopardizing the tax-advantaged status of your bonds to be resolved;
- File if you are a trustee or conduit borrower (or another entity) and you want to participate in a TEB VCAP request together with the issuer;
- Don’t file the form if you are not an eligible issuer.
3. How to fill out Form 14429?
- The latest version of this PDF form includes 4 pages.
- Issuer information section – provide comprehensive information about the issuer (name, EIN, address, etc.);
- Additional party information section – answer all the questions about the party;
- Authorized Representative Information – fill out if you are a representative of the issuer and attach Form 2848 (one for each representative);
- Answer to all the questions in the rest of the sections;
- Request the official issuer’s signature if needed (or sign yourself if needed).
If you want to get things done quicker, you can download Form 14429 blank directly from PDFLiner’s library or fill it out in our online form editor and print a completed form directly. The entire feature set is free within 10 days after registration.
4. Organizations that work with Form 14429:
- The Internal Revenue Service of the US.
Fillable online Form 14429