Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 1099-INT (2020) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a 1099-INT Form?
The fillable Form 1099-INT (Interest Income) is an IRS tax form that is used for reporting your interest income received from financial institutions (banks, funds, etc.), saving accounts, and the US saving bonds to the Internal Revenue Service. You have to file this form along with your 1096 Form by the end of the tax year you want to report.
2. What I need the 1099-INT Form for?
- You have to submit the Form 1099-INT blank if you are an account holder who receives over $10 of interest income within the financial year;
- File if you received interest income from saving accounts, interest-yielding accounts, deposit certificates, treasury bonds, or money market accounts;
- Use the form to avoid paying income tax on the reported INT form.
3. How to fill out Form 1099-INT?
If you want to fill out the form online, you can use our online PDF editor or download Form 1099-INT onto your computer for free and use your favorite tax software. Else, you can print a complete or empty form directly from the website to file it by mail. The form comes in 3 copies. You have to input the same information into all of them.
- Provide your personal information (name, TIN, full address);
- Enter the recipient’s TIN;
- Provide your account number;
- Include your RTN (if you have it);
- In lines 1-13, enter the real amount of your interest income, penalties, foreign taxes, investment expenses, bond premiums, discounts, etc.;
- Identify your state and the amount of state tax withheld;
- Send Copy A to the local IRS office, Copy 1 to the State Tax Department, and keep copy B in your personal business archive.
4. Organizations that work with Form 1099-INT:
- Internal Revenue Service of the US;
- State Tax Department.
Fillable online Form 1099-INT (2020)
- Fill this form