Get your Alaska Quitclaim Deed in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Alaska Quitclaim Deed Form?
The fillable Alaska Quitclaim Deed form is the agreement between the grantor and the grantee over the property transfer. Either grantee or grantor can download the Alaska Quitclaim Deed form and file it. This is a business agreement since usually the property is transferred in exchange for the agreed sum of money. You can indicate this form in your tax filing.
What I need the Alaska Quitclaim Deed for?
- The blank is filled with the data about both parties. Usually, it contains basic information, and is rather proof of the agreement;
- The form is used for both parties to confirm the transfer of the property;
- The form is widely used among relatives and close friends;
- The form can be applied to the Alaska Department of Natural Resources Recorder’s Office, but it is not required at all;
- The form does not provide any information about previous property history or its durability.
How to fill out Alaska Quitclaim Deed?
You will find the pdf blank of the form on this page. Download it on your computer and read it before filling it. You may need to print it since there is a Notary Public signature required. If you want to check it out with the other party, you can share the link online. The form is free of charge, but you may need to pay for the services of Notary Public. It is not big and consists only of 2 pages. You have to include the following data:
- Information about the person who prepared the document, including name and address;
- Information about the person who received the document in the end;
- The county of Alaska;
- The amount of money that is paid in exchange for property;
- The address of the property, name, and address of grantor and receiver;
- Signatures of grantors;
- Notary Public name and signature;
- Commission expiration date.
Organizations that work with Alaska Quitclaim Deed
- The IRS;
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources Recorder’s Office.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alaska Quitclaim Deed