Get your Window Cleaning Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Window Cleaning Invoice?
A window cleaning invoice is a detailed bill issued by a window cleaning service to a client. This document serves as an official request for payment for services rendered and includes crucial information such as the type and extent of cleaning services provided, the cost of each service, total amount due, the date, and acceptable methods of payment.
Using window cleaning invoices
Window cleaning invoices are not only useful for requesting payments but also excellent for record-keeping. From these invoices, you can track your most profitable clients, popular services, and times of the year you're busiest, which can help with forecasting and business planning.
How to Fill Out Window Cleaning Invoice Template Correctly
While creating an invoice might seem straightforward, it's crucial you know how to fill out this invoice form properly:
- Start by inputting your company's details. Locate the relevant fields allocated for 'Company Name', 'Street Address', 'City', 'State', 'Zip Code', 'Phone' and 'Email'. Click on each field and type in the required information.
- Move on to the 'Invoice #' field. This is where you include the invoice number. Each invoice should have a unique number for easier tracking and reference.
- Fill in the 'Date' field by clicking on it and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar that pops up.
- Proceed to the 'Client/Customer' section. There are fields for 'Name', 'Street Address', 'City', 'State', and 'Zip Code'. Click and type in the details accordingly.
- Scroll down to the 'Description' fields. Here, write the precise details of the window cleaning services rendered. This could include the number windows cleaned, the sizes, or the locations (e.g., single-story building, double-story building).
- Complete the 'Hours' field. Enter the amount of time it took to provide the service.
- Fill out the '$/Hour' field with your standard hourly rate for service provision.
- The 'Amount' field is generally calculated by multiplying 'Hours' with '$/Hour'. Do the calculation and enter the result.
- The 'Subtotal' field should automatically total the amount provided in all the 'Amount' fields, accumulating the cost of all the services rendered.
- If you offered a 'Discount' to the customer, enter the discount amount in the assigned field. This amount will be deducted from the 'Subtotal'.
- In the 'Tax' field, input the necessary sales tax amount, if applicable.
- The 'Total' field generally sums up the 'Subtotal', 'Discount', and 'Tax' to provide the final amount the client is required to pay.
- Under 'Comments or Special Instructions', add any specific details or comments that you wish the client to know regard the invoice or services provided.
- Indicate the 'Payment Due' date. This informs the client when they should complete payment for the services rendered.
- Before submitting, make sure to review the entire form for any errors or omissions. Make any necessary changes and then submit the form as requested, either via email or print and mail.
Going digital with online window cleaning invoice
With the advent of technology, businesses are moving away from paper invoices to digital versions. An online window cleaning invoice template is a perfect solution to save on costs, increase efficiency, and make it easier for clients to make payments. Clients can pay directly from the digital invoice, ensuring quicker payments and reduced administrative workload.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Window Cleaning Invoice Template