Printable blank Visa Application Form of the People Republic of China
What is the China Visa Application form?
China Visa Application form is a must-have document you need to submit if you are going to visit China. Fill it only in case your country does not have an agreement with China regarding a visa-free regime.
What I need the China Visa Application form for?
China Visa Application form must be submitted in the following cases:
- You are not a citizen of China;
- You are not a citizen of the country that has a visa-free regime with China;
- You are going to visit China.
Note that the form has to be submitted before the arrival to China. Otherwise, it is likely that you may be denied entry into the country.
Filling out China Visa Application form
The form has four pages. You need to be very attentive while filling it because it depends on whether you get a visa consent or be denied the right to visit China. There are several parts:
- Part 1: Personal data (full name, gender, name in Chinese, nationality, date, and place of birth, citizenship number, education, home address, and so on);
- Part 2: Travel data (define your purpose of country’s visit, the intended number of entries, expected date of your first visit, etc.);
- Part 3: Other (contains a number of questions about your life. For example, whether you were refused a visa for China earlier, do you have a criminal record in China, and so on).
Organizations that work with China Visa Application form
China government agencies.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!