Rate

(0 / 5) 0 votes
Fillable T3010 Registered Charity Information Return - Thumbnail

Get your T3010 Registered Charity Information Return in 3 easy steps

• 01 Fill and edit template
  • 02 Sign it online
  • 03 Export or print immediately

What is T3010 form?

A Registered Charity Information Return (T3010 form) is an annual information return that registered charities in Canada must file with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The return provides information on the charity's activities and finances. The cra form t3010 must be filed even if the charity has not been active during the year. If a charity does not file a return, the CRA may revoke the charity's registration.

What is the T3010 form used for?

The T3010 charity return is a public document and is available for anyone to view. The CRA uses the information from the return to monitor compliance with the Income Tax Act and to ensure that charities are operating in a manner that is consistent with their charitable purposes.

The T3010 registered charity information return must be filed annually, within six months of the end of the charity's fiscal year. For most charities, the fiscal year is the calendar year. If a charity's fiscal year is different, they must indicate the dates of their fiscal year on the return.

How to fill out T3010 form?

When you are ready to file your T3010 fillable, you will need to have the following information and documents ready:

• Section A – Identification information

This section asks for the charity's legal name, business number, and mailing address. The charity must also indicate whether it has changed its name or address in the past year.

• Section B – Directors

This section asks for information on the charity's governing body. The charity must disclose the names of its directors, trustees, and officers. The charity must also provide information on its governing documents, such as its bylaws or articles of incorporation.

• Section C – Activities

This section asks for information on the charity's programs and activities. The charity must describe its programs and activities in detail and indicate how they relate to its charitable purposes.

• Section D – Financial information

This section asks for information on the charity's finances, including income, expenses, assets, and liabilities. The charity must provide detailed financial statements for the fiscal year.

In the following sections E and F, you need to sign, indicate the data of the authorized person, and enter confidential information about the charitable organization.

Where to send T3010 form?

Mail the complete information filing t3010 return to:

Charities Directorate
Canada Revenue Agency
105 – 275 Pope Road
Summerside PE  C1N 6E8

How to file T3010 online?

You or an authorized representative can file t3010 online using My Business Account.

What people say

• Fred Walters
    Entrepreneur
    Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
  • Peter Scheffel
    Self-employed attorney
    PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
  • Lisa Matthews
    University student
    When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online T3010 Registered Charity Information Return
Rate
(0 / 5) 0 votes
Please, wait...
We use unpersonalized cookies to keep our site working and collect statistics for marketing purposes. By continuing to use this site, you consent to this policy. Learn more
Accept