Get your Residential (Home) Cleaning Service Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is the Residential Cleaning Invoice?
First things first, a residential cleaning invoice is a structured document detailing the services provided by a cleaning company. This invoice usually includes the type of cleaning done, the time it took, charges per hour or service, and the total cost. This is to ensure transparency between homeowners and the cleaning company.
Importance of a residential cleaning house cleaning invoice
Having a structured and effective residential cleaning invoice can positively impact your business operations. Firstly, it can assist in keeping track of payments and managing financial records more efficiently. A detailed residential cleaning company invoice template also helps avoid disputes, as clients can see a breakdown of services provided and their costs.
How to Fill Out Residential Cleaning Company Invoice Template
It's crucial to learn how to fill out this residential cleaning invoice template accurately to ensure all transactions are correctly recorded. So, here is a step-by-step guide:
- Locate 'Cleaning Service Invoice #' and input the unique invoice number. The invoice number acts as your reference number and should ideally be different for every invoice you issue.
- Move down to 'Company.' Here, details such as the company name, address (both line 1 and 2), city, state, zip code, phone number, and fax number are required. Input the correct information in the designated fields.
- Look for 'Date' and input the invoice issue date. This helps customers know when the invoice was sent, which can be beneficial for accounting purposes.
- The 'Client/Customer' is the section where you input the details of the person to whom the cleaning service was provided. Fill in the display name, address (both line 1 and 2), city, state, and zip code.
- In the 'Cleaning Service Rendered' field, you outline what specific cleaning services were rendered. These details ensure the client knows exactly what services they're paying for. Use precise descriptions.
- In the 'Amount' column, input the agreed price for each line of service. Make sure to communicate these prices with the client before they’re invoiced.
- 'Subtotal' is the total amount before tax. PDFliner should auto-calculate this based on the amount you input under 'Cleaning Service Rendered' fields.
- Input the correct tax amount in the 'Taxes' box. Taxes could be based on the specific state charges on cleaning services. Again, the form should auto-calculate this for you.
- If there are any additional fees, input them in the 'Fees/Others' field. Communicate any extra costs to the client before they’re invoiced.
- Once done, the 'Total' sum of cleaning services, tax and additional costs should auto-calculate. Make a manual check to ensure that the computation is correct.
- The 'Service Person Signature' field is where the cleaning service provider affirms the information provided is accurate. Make sure to sign here.
- 'Client Signature' is where the client/customer accepts the cleaning services rendered, as well as the total amount due.
- Save and send the completed form to the relevant party. Make sure to store a copy for your own records too.
Advantages of a professional residential cleaning invoice
Providing a thorough invoice for cleaning services has several benefits both for the cleaning business and the client. For the cleaning company, it not only allows clients to know exactly what they're paying for but also helps keep track of transactions and clients' preferences. For homeowners, it gives them the ability to budget their expenses and have a clear understanding of services rendered.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Residential (Home) Cleaning Service Invoice Template