Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
REG 195, Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates
Fill this form
Get your REG 195, Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is REG 195 Form?
REG 195 is also known as the Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates. This document was created by the State of California Department of Motor Vehicles. It was made to ease the life of disabled drivers who require special plates.
The document signifies that the driver in the car is disabled and can use specific benefits that improve the quality of the driving process for this person. You don’t have to appear in person to give the form to the department. You can send applications for disabled person placards or plates REG 195 by email or regular mail if it is easier for you.
You may have heard the alternative name of the form which is the California Handicap Plate Application. The template is getting updated from time to time by the Department. The last time there were improvements made was in October 2021. Before you fill out any document it is better to make sure that you have the form with the last update.
What I need the REG 195 Form for?
- As a disabled driver, you need to fill California DMV form REG 195 to receive the plates that warn others about your disability. The plates allow you to use parking spots for disabled people and so on. However, without them, you can’t receive the benefits. Your disability has to be proved by the specialist;
- The Department of Motor Vehicles also needs DMV REG 195 from the driver to record that the person requires specific treatment. Without the document, the plates can’t be provided. Apart from that, the person that uses benefits for disabled people without the plates that prove it is doing it illegally.
How to Fill Out REG 195 Form?
If you want to understand how to submit REG 195 to DMV, you need to start by learning what to include in it and where to take it. The document is made by the Californian Department of Motor Vehicles, which means you can find it available on their website. Yet, you will not be able to complete it there.
If you want to fill DMV form REG 195 online, on your device, you need to use an editor like PDFLiner that allows you to open and complete empty sections of the document. It has numerous editing tools to simplify your work. The document is only two pages long, but you have to be specific with numbers. Here is what you have to include in CA DMV REG 195:
- Read the statement on your type of document and put the tick in the matching box;
- Include the information on the applicant. Write down the full name, name of the organization, residence address, and mailing address. Include the date of birth, number of licenses, and phone number;
- Put the tick in the appropriate box answering the question about your disability;
- Describe the vehicle, including the plate, identification number of the vehicle, and developer;
- Put the applicant’s signature and the number of certificates;
- Leave section F for the doctor’s confirmation of disability;
- Ask the medical provider to put the signature on the document, as well as the number of medical licenses that the provider has;
- Leave section H for the DMV official’s signature and stamp.
Organizations that work with REG 195 Form
- State of California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Fillable online REG 195, Application for Disabled Person Placard or Plates
- Fill this form