Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your One Page Lease Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a One-Page Lease Agreement?
This is a simple lease agreement one page long, covering only the basic aspects of renting premises. Its main advantage is the ease of use and filling speed. Like any other agreement format, it has legal force and obliges the parties to fulfill fixed obligations. Since it is not as extensive as analogs, it is often used as an addition, for example, to the main contract where all the terms are listed fully.
What do I need the one page residential lease agreement for?
- This simple agreement can be used when the parties already have an established relationship and they only need to fix the main provisions of the new lease.
- As a rule, a free printable simple one-page lease agreement is applicable when a relationship of trust has developed between the landlord and the tenant, and most of the rights and obligations are agreed upon verbally.
- If you doubt the reliability of the second party, choose more detailed templates that describe all aspects of the lease.
How to Fill Out the One Page Rental Lease Agreement Form?
- Enter the landlord's full name and registration address, and fill in the same tenant information.
- Next, type in the property's full address: house number, street, town, city or province, and postal code.
- Fill in the column about the validity period of the signed simple one page lease agreement printable. It can be concluded both on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Specify the cost of rent, the advance amount (and other compensations if applicable), and the payment schedule.
- Rules about repairs and utilities are already written. If the premises are rented with any furniture or appliances, they should be listed in the document.
- Both parties must read the text and put their signatures. You should also indicate the date when this agreement was concluded.
Organizations that work with the one page lease agreement PDF
- Real estate agencies
Fillable online One Page Lease Agreement