Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Ohio Warranty Deed Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Warranty Deed in Ohio?
A warranty deed is a legal document used in Ohio real estate transactions to transfer ownership of a property from the seller to the buyer. In this type of deed, the seller guarantees that they have the legal right to transfer ownership of the property and that there are no liens or other encumbrances on the property except as stated in the deed. An Ohio general warranty deed is a legal document that provides a buyer with the highest level of protection when purchasing real estate.
How to Create Ohio Warranty Deed Form
To make an Ohio warranty deed, you will need to follow a few simple steps:
- Obtain a blank warranty deed form: You can find a sample warranty deed Ohio online at the PDFliner website.
- Fill out the form: The Ohio warranty deed template will require you to provide the names of the buyer and seller, the legal description of the property, and any special conditions or provisions.
- Review the form: Double-check that the form is completed correctly and correct any errors.
- Have the document notarized: Both the buyer and seller will need to sign the Ohio warranty deed form in the presence of a notary public, who will verify the signatures.
- File the deed with the county recorder's office: Once the deed is notarized, it must be filed with the county recorder's office in the county where the property is located. The county recorder's office will charge a fee to record the deed.
Also important to note is that the warranty deed must meet specific legal requirements in Ohio, so it is recommended that you consult with an attorney to ensure that your deed is valid.
How to Get a Warranty Deed In Ohio
To get a warranty deed in Ohio, you will need to follow these steps:
- Fill out the form: Fill out the warranty deed form with the necessary information, including the names of the grantor (seller) and grantee (buyer), the legal description of the property, and the amount paid for the property.
- Sign the deed: The grantor needs to sign the deed in front of a notary public or another authorized officer, such as a county clerk.
- Record the deed: After the deed is signed, it needs to be recorded in the county where the property is located. You can do this by submitting the original deed to the county recorder's office, along with the recording fee.
Common Uses of Ohio Warranty Deed Form
Common uses of the Ohio warranty deed form include:
- Transferring ownership: Warranty deeds are commonly used to transfer ownership of real property in Ohio from one party to another.
- Refinancing: When refinancing a mortgage, a new warranty deed may be required to reflect changes in ownership.
- Estate planning: Warranty deeds can be used in estate planning to transfer property to a trust or other beneficiary.
- Clearing title issues: If there are any title issues with the property, a warranty deed can be used to clear those issues by conveying ownership to the appropriate party.
Fillable online Ohio Warranty Deed Form