Get your Non-Profit Articles of Amendment in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Non-Profit Articles of Amendment?
The Articles of amendment Florida non profit form is the basic document that may not grant all the requirements for amending. You may start by filling out the document to amend the incorporation articles of Florida Not for Profit Corporation. If you are a representative of the corporation, this form allows you to amend as many articles as you want if you need to do it in one amendment.
Yet, you have to make sure that your type of business matches the demands of the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations, which created the document. For example, you can’t amend the incorporator. You also have to make sure that the new name you want to receive after the Division does not already register the amendment. If you try to amend a new agent from the originally registered one, this person has to sign the document.
The amendment to Articles of incorporation Florida allows you to change the names of the registered directors and officers in the corporation. You can even change the titles and addresses if you want. However, you need to follow the basic rules in the document or you will get a refusal.
What I need the Non-Profit Articles of Amendment for?
- You have to fill and send articles of amendment to articles of Organization Florida to receive confirmation to change the original data in the document. You need to have the original document as well. You may change the corporation’s name by sending this request, change the agent who was originally registered as the representative of the corporation, or even the director;
- Florida Department of State Division of Corporations requires articles of amendment to articles of incorporation Florida from the corporation if the corporation decides to make changes. Without the form, the Division cannot grant the permission. The document is recorded and kept in the archive.
How to Fill Out Non-Profit Articles of Amendment?
There are six pages in the Florida amendment to Articles of incorporation, but almost all of them contain detailed descriptions and explanations. You have to read the form in advance before you fill it out. Once you open it on PDFLiner, use the editing tools you see in front of you. Fill in empty sections and send the document to the Division. Before you do it, save the original version on your device.
You can send the form to other parties via email. If you want to hand the form in manually or send it via regular mail, you can print it. There is a filing fee for the document, which you need to pay no matter the Division's decision. Here is what you need to include there as well:
- Provide the name of the corporation and the number of the document;
- Write down the name of the contact person, company, address, email, and phone number;
- Choose which type of fee you are paying and put a tick in the specific box;
- Write down the new name if you are amending the original one;
- Provide the new name of the agent, director, or address if you are amending any of it;
- Sign the document.
Organizations that work with Non-Profit Articles of Amendment
- Florida Department of State Division of Corporations.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Non-Profit Articles of Amendment