Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your New York Form ST-120 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is New York Form ST-120?
New York Form ST 120 is a sales and use tax return form used by businesses in New York to report and pay sales and use taxes they have collected from their customers. Form ST 120 is used to report the total sales and the total tax collected for the reporting period and any applicable exemptions or deductions. Businesses are also required to maintain records of their sales and use tax transactions for audit purposes.
Who Should Use New York Form ST-120?
If you are a business registered to collect sales tax in New York State, you must use ST-120 form. This includes retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and service providers who have a physical presence in the state or have made sales to customers. If a business must collect sales tax from its customers and remit it to the state, they are responsible for filing form ST-120 regularly, depending on the amount of tax they have collected.
How To Fill Out New York Form ST-120
Form ST 120 is a multi-part form requiring the filer to provide information about their business, the reported tax period, and the total sales and tax collected for that period. Here are the general steps for filling out the form:
- Enter your business information, including your business name, address, and Tax ID number;
- Select the appropriate filing frequency (monthly, quarterly, or annually);
- Enter the start and end dates of the tax period being reported;
- Report the total sales and the total tax collected for the period in the appropriate sections of the form;
- If you are claiming any exemptions or deductions, enter the amount in the appropriate section of the form;
- Sign and date the form, and include a phone number where you can be reached if there are any questions;
- File the form with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, along with any payment for taxes due.
How to Get New York Form ST-120
You can get the ST-120 form in several ways:
- Online: You can get the form for free on our website. PDFliner provides electronic versions of the form that you can download and print.
- By mail: You can request the form to be mailed to you by calling the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
- In-person: You can visit a New York State Department of Taxation and Finance office and request a copy of the form.
- From a tax professional: You can also obtain Form ST-120 from a tax professional or accountant familiar with New York state tax laws.
Fillable online New York Form ST-120