Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Maine Quitclaim Deed
Fill this form
Get your Maine Quitclaim Deed in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Maine Quitclaim Deed Form?
The fillable Maine Quitclaim Deed registers the property transfer between buyer and seller. You can download the Maine Quitclaim Deed form if you don’t need to receive any warranties or guarantees from the other party. This is a business agreement, which is widely used among relatives. The form can be attached to other tax forms.
What I need the Maine Quitclaim Deed for?
- The blank of Maine Quitclaim Deed form is widely used in Maine between close family members or friends who want to transfer the property between each other in exchange for the arranged sum of money;
- It is used for documenting the agreement between two sides;
- This form does not provide any guarantees for the property, so if the buyer is not sure about the condition of it, he/she has to find out everything in advance;
- The form must be filed in the Registry of Deeds in the County and acknowledged by the notary public.
How to fill out Maine Quitclaim Deed?
The pdf document can be downloaded from this page. It is free of charge. You will need to pay for notary public only. The document is not hard to complete. You can print it to bring to the officials or send it online. Yet, it is recommended to have several copies of it. The form is two pages long. You have to include the following information:
- Name and address of the person who prepared the form;
- Name and address of the person who receives it in the end;
- County of Maine;
- Amount of money for the property;
- Address of the property;
- Name and address of the grantor and grantee;
- Grantor’s signature, name, address;
- Notary public signature, name, date.
Organizations that work with Maine Quitclaim Deed
- The IRS;
- Maine’s Registry of Deeds in the County.
Fillable online Maine Quitclaim Deed
- Fill this form