Get your IRS Form 14157 A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form 14157 A
It’s a document utilized by individuals to provide additional information related to tax return preparer fraud or misconduct when reporting such incidents to the IRS. The main purpose of Form 14157-A is to allow taxpayers to provide a sworn statement outlining the fraudulent or improper activities committed by their return preparers, helping the IRS investigate and take appropriate actions against non-compliant tax professionals.
What Is IRS Form 14157 A Used For
Here's what the document is utilized for:
- reporting tax return preparer fraud or misconduct;
- providing extra details about fraudulent or improper activities;
- aiding the IRS in taking appropriate actions against fraudulent tax pros;
- offering taxpayers a means to give a sworn statement regarding tax preparer misconduct;
- promoting transparency and accountability in the tax preparation industry;
- protecting taxpayers' interests by addressing fraudulent practices;
- ensuring compliance and integrity in tax return preparation.
How to Fill Out IRS Tax Form 14157 A
The PDFLiner digital document management platform makes dealing with this form much easier. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide for completing the file:
- Visit www.pdfliner.com and log in to your account. If you don't have one, sign up in a flash.
- Find the document's template in our lengthy gallery, or speed up the process using the search bar feature.
- Open the form and note that it is a three-pager. Begin with the first fillable page and carefully read the instructions on the last page.
- Provide your personal information on the first page, including your name, contact details, and taxpayer identification number.
- Proceed to the second page and provide details about the tax return preparer's misconduct or fraud, providing specific examples and as much detail as possible.
- Attach any supporting documentation or evidence that substantiates your claims.
- Double-check the data entered to make sure there are no errors.
- Save the completed doc as a PDF file for your records.
- If necessary, print the form and follow the IRS submission guidelines.
PDFLiner allows you to find, edit, e-sign, share, and file almost any niche-specific document. This document management service will take your administrative affairs to the next level.
How to File 14157 A Form
Once you fill out the template and make sure it’s 100% correct, head to the IRS website and search for Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity to find the appropriate submission method, whether online or by mail. Follow the instructions to submit the form and ensure timely reporting of tax preparer fraud or misconduct to the IRS. Don’t hesitate to contact a reliable tax expert in case you feel you need additional assistance.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online IRS Form 14157 A