Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your IMM 5669 Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an IMM 5669 Form?
This form (sometimes also called “Schedule A”) is one of the most important documents for immigrating to Canada. It is a four-page questionnaire in which you describe your background (study, work, etc.). Depending on your personal situation, you might need other documents confirming your eligibility for the immigration program (the list can vary greatly).
What do I need the Schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) for?
- If you plan to immigrate to Canada under any specialized program, you are required to provide detailed information about yourself using this form.
- Also, if you are a spouse, common-law partner, or kid over 18, you will also need the IMM 5669 Form Download it to print and fill out, or fill in the information online.
- Under certain circumstances, Schedule A might also be required for minors.
How to Fill IMM 5669 Schedule A Form?
- Indicate who is completing the form and fill in your name, including in your native language, date of birth, and information about your mother and father.
- Answer questions about criminal records, previous migrations, and chronic illnesses. If you answered yes to any of the questions, add the details in the appropriate field.
- Enter information about your education, jobs, membership in any organization, government positions, military experience, residential addresses, etc. If any of these points do not apply to you, simply write “None” on the first line.
- At the end, put your signature and indicate the date the document was completed.
- If you have used the services of an interpreter, they must also indicate their name and sign.
Organizations that work with Canada immigration form IMM 5669 PDF
FAQ IMM 5669 Form
Who needs to fill IMM 5669?
IMM 5669, also known as the Schedule A Background/Declaration form, needs to be filled by individuals applying for permanent residence or a visa to Canada. It is typically required for applicants under various immigration programs, such as Express Entry, economic class programs, family sponsorship, and others.
Can I fill out form IMM 5669 electronically?
Yes, form IMM 5669 can be filled out electronically. The form is available in a fillable format online, allowing applicants to complete it electronically and then submit it along with the rest of their immigration application.
Do I need to print IMM 5645?
No, you do not need to print form IMM 5645 if you fill it digitally. Form IMM 5645, also known as the Family Information Form, is typically filled out and submitted digitally as part of the online immigration application process. You do not need to print this form unless specifically instructed to do so by Canadian immigration authorities.
Are copies of IMM 5669 form required for each individual applicant?
Yes, copies of the IMM 5669 form are required for each individual applicant included in your immigration application. Each applicant, including the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner, and dependent children over 18 years of age, should fill out their respective forms. These completed forms must be submitted as part of the application package.
Fillable online IMM 5669 Form