Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Freelance Graphic Designer Invoice
Fill this form
Get your Freelance Graphic Designer Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Graphic Designer Freelance Invoice?
A graphic designer freelance invoice serves as a detailed written record of business transactions. It itemizes the services you rendered, the amount payable, payment terms, and deadlines. Using a properly formatted invoice template for graphic designer freelance activity ensures you portray a professional image, track outstanding payments accurately, and maintain proper financial records.
Benefits of a freelance graphic designer invoice
A well-structured invoice is not only a means to ensure you get paid, but it also adds a level of professionalism to your freelance business. It shows clients you have a system in place and can manage your business efficiently.
Furthermore, when you have a consistent and organized invoicing system, such as the invoice template for a freelance graphic designer, taxes become less of a headache since your income and expenses are clearly tracked.
Beyond getting paid, a structured invoice helps to build your brand image, aids in effective communication and serves as a legal proof of transactions between you and your clients. With it, you can create an organized financial profile and monitor the growth of your freelance business.
How to Fill Out Freelance Graphic Designer Invoice Template
Filling out this form should be simple and straightforward, especially if you will follow these key steps:
- Start by providing your company details in the given fields. Write down your company's full name, street address, city, state, and zip code in their respective fields.
- Then, fill in the contact 'phone' and 'email' information for your company.
- Next, you will fill in the 'Invoice Number' and 'Date'. Make sure the information provided matches your records.
- In the next section titled 'Client/Customer', provide your client's full name, their respective street, city, state, and zip code.
- Proceed to the 'Description' section where you need to detail the services you provided. Make sure to avoid industry jargon and explain the services as plainly as possible for your clients to understand.
- Write down the hours you spent working on the project in the 'Hours' field.
- Set your hourly rate in the '$/hour' field. The form will automatically multiply the number of hours by your hourly rate and display the result in the 'Amount $' field.
- The 'Subtotal' field adds up all the 'Amount $' you've listed. This figure includes all the services or products you've provided, but doesn't incorporate any additional charges like tax, discounts or other surcharges.
- If you are providing a discount to your client, write this down in the 'Discount' field. The form will automatically subtract this from the 'Subtotal'.
- Input the 'Tax' rate, if applicable in your state or country. The form will automatically calculate this and add it to the 'Subtotal'.
- Fill in the 'Total' field, which presents the grand total, the amount your client owes you after considering the subtotal, discounts, and tax.
- Move to the 'Comments or Special Instructions' field and add any additional notes or information you want the client to know.
- Finally, in the 'Payment due' section, list the number of days the client has to pay from the invoice date.
Tips for properly completing invoice template for graphic designer freelance
Proper invoicing is a critical aspect for all freelancers, especially freelance graphic designers, as it effectively prevents miscommunication and conflicts regarding payments between you and your clients. Here are a few tips on how to ensure a smooth and professional invoicing process:
- Double-check Your Information: Ensure your personal, business, and client's data is accurate. Errors can cause confusion and delay payments.
- Be Detailed in Descriptions: Clearly specify each service rendered, hours worked, and rates charged. This avoids disputes and maintains transparency.
- Use Unique Identifier: Assign each invoice a unique number. This assists in tracking and organization.
- Include Payment Terms: Outline your payment process, due date, and any penalties for late payments.
- Use Professional Language: Keep the text professional and straightforward. Avoid overly technical terms.
- Summarize Total Fees: Double-check all prices and sums, ensuring no error is made.
- Get Client Approval: Ensure your client signs off on the completed invoice. This confirms they accept the charges.
- Keep Records: Store a copy of all invoices for future reference and for tax purposes.
Fillable online Freelance Graphic Designer Invoice Template
- Fill this form