Get your Form I-914, Supplement A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form I-914 Supplement A?
Form I-914, Supplement A, also known as the Application for T Nonimmigrant Status, is used by individuals who are victims of certain criminal activities, such as human trafficking and are cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime. The form is used to request T nonimmigrant status, which allows the individual to remain in the United States while they are cooperating with law enforcement.
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-914, Supplement A Online
To redact and fill out form I-914 supplement A, which is the Application for T Nonimmigrant Status, online, you should follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of Form I-914 supplement A.
- Open the form in the PDFliner editor.
- Fill out all fields with the necessary information, including your personal information, information about the criminal activity that you are a victim of, and information about your cooperation with law enforcement.
- Attach the required supporting documents, such as evidence of the criminal activity and your cooperation with law enforcement.
- Save the completed form to your computer or device.
- Submit the form electronically to the USCIS using the online submission system or by mail.
What Should Form I-914, Supplement A Include
Form I-914, Supplement A should include the following information:
- Personal information of the victim, such as name, address, and contact information.
- Information about the criminal activity that the victim is a victim of, including the type of crime, the location of the crime, and the date of the crime.
- Information about the victim's cooperation with law enforcement, including the name of the law enforcement agency that the victim is cooperating with and the status of the criminal investigation or prosecution.
- Signature of the victim or an authorized representative of the victim.
- Any other information requested by the USCIS in the instructions for the form.
When to Request a Form I-914, Supplement A
Form I-914, Supplement A, also known as the Application for T Nonimmigrant Status, should be requested by a victim of certain criminal activities, such as human trafficking, when they are cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the crime. It's recommended to request this form as soon as possible after the crime has occurred and the victim has started cooperating with law enforcement agencies.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-914, Supplement A