Get your Form I-600A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Form I-600A?
Form I-600A is an application form used by prospective adoptive parents who are seeking to adopt a child from a foreign country. It is also known as the Application for Advance Processing of an Orphan Petition. This form is used to establish the eligibility of the adoptive parents to adopt a child and to obtain approval from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before the adoption process begins.
How To Fill Out Form I-600A Online
Filling out USCIS I 600a form pdf online is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Access the PDFliner website: The PDFliner website is where you may find the form for free.
- Fill out the form: Fill out the form completely and accurately. Be sure to include all of the required information, such as your name, address, and employment information.
- Review the form: Before you sign form I 600a, you ought to check it and correct it if there are inaccuracies or mistakes.
- Pay the fee: There is a fee associated with filing Form I-600A. You can pay the fee online using a credit card or electronic transfer.
- Submit the form: Once you have completed the form and paid the fee, you can submit it online.
What Should Form I-600A Include
The I-600A form should include the following information:
- Information about the prospective adoptive parents: This includes your name, address, and employment information.
- Information about your marital status: If you are married, you will need to provide information about your spouse, including their name, address, and employment information.
- Information about any previous marriages: If you or your spouse has been previously married, you will need to provide information about those marriages, including the date of the marriage and the date of the divorce or death.
- Information about your criminal history: You will need to provide information about any criminal history you or your spouse may have.
- Information about your medical history: You will need to provide information about any medical conditions you or your spouse may have.
- Information about your financial status: You will need to provide information about your income, assets, and liabilities.
- Information about the child you wish to adopt: You will need to provide information about the child you wish to adopt, including their name, age, and country of origin.
When to Request Form I-600A
Prospective adoptive parents should request Form I-600A in the following situations:
- When they have made the decision to adopt a child from a foreign country.
- Before beginning the adoption process in the foreign country to ensure eligibility to adopt and expedite the process.
- When they want to obtain approval from USCIS before the adoption process begins.
- When they want to establish eligibility as adoptive parents and obtain a provisional determination of suitability to adopt.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-600A