Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form DS-64 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a DS-64 form?
The fillable Form DS-64 is a federal passport form (not an IRS tax form) that is used for reporting the loss of your passport. The form doesn’t request renewal but makes your stolen/lost passport invalid to block any malicious third parties from misusing it. The reported passport will stay invalid even if you find it later. The form blank has to be filed along with DS-11 to request reissuing of the passport.
2. What I need the Form DS-64 for?
You need to fill this free PDF form:
- when you lose your passport or if someone steals it;
- to report the government about the loss;
- to request invalidation of the lost passport;
- to prevent malicious entities from misusing your passport.
You shouldn’t file it:
- if you didn’t lose the passport but planned to receive another one for any reason or business purpose. Having 2 or more passports at any point of time is prohibited by US law;
- if you want to report a damaged passport as it cannot be reissued, and the form will be rejected. You have to apply for a new one in this case as there’s no need to report the theft/loss.
3. How to fill out Form DS-64?
Filling out this form online and offline is simple. Follow these steps:
- Select the reason for applying (passport lost or stolen);
- Identify yourself (enter your name, new name, address, sex, date of birth, SSN, phone number, e-mail;
- Explain how the document was stolen/lost and where/when the theft/loss happened;
- Enter the number and issue date of the passport/ pass card, if you remember them;
- Sign and date the application form.
- Download Form DS-64 after filling or print it directly from the PDFLiner editor.
4. Organizations that work with Form DS-64
- US Department of State.
Fillable online Form DS-64
- Fill this form