Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
4 Department of Transportation Forms Templates
Personal Report of Accident, SR 13 What is SR 13 Form? Form SR 13, also called the Personal Report of Accident, is a two-page document that you can use as a participant in an accident to record events and people involved. To fill it out, you will need all participants' personal details and driver's license numbers. What do I need the SR-13 Form for? If you were involved in a car accident and could not call the police to the scene, use this form to collect details of all involved. You only need to report an accident if total property damage is over $500 or there are casualties. If the damage to vehicles or drivers is minor, you may not complete this document. How to fill out SR 13 Accident Report Form? Specify the day and exact time of the accident, as well as weather conditions. Enter location information: county, city, street name or track number, miles, intersections, etc. Provide information about the vehicles involved in the accident: brand, model, year of manufacture, license plates, and the approximate cost of repairs. Also, write down the drivers' names, addresses, and driver's license numbers. If objects other than vehicles were damaged during the accident, list them all and estimate the cost of repairs. Also, list all the victims, indicate what they were doing at the time of the accident, and where they were. Briefly describe the drivers' actions at this moment and collect data from witnesses. All participants must put their signatures. Organizations that work with SR 13 Form Georgia state police; insurance agencies.
MN Motor Vehicle Accident Report MN Traffic Accident Report ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
HSMV 82050 - Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles HSMV 82050 - Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form FCC 605 Form FCC 605✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
How to Get U.S. Department of Transport Forms?
You have two options on how to get the desired template. You can find forms on the Department of Transportation's official website. All available documents are located in the Civil Rights Library. Find the required paper manually or use the search bar if you know the name of a form. Unfortunately, this option does not give you the opportunity to fill out the document on the spot. You will receive just a blank form that you can fill out if you have specialized software.
A more convenient option is the PDFLiner library. It not only contains all the forms this department issues but also provides detailed guides on filling them out. You can enter information using our web-based editor and email the document without downloading or printing it.
Most Popular U.S. Department of Transportation Forms
There are several dozen U.S. Department of Transportation Forms that are required in a variety of traffic and vehicle situations. Here is a brief overview of some of the most commonly used ones:
- Form MCS-150C. The so-called Intermodal Equipment Providers use it to obtain the USDOT number and update information in their profiles. It is a unique company identifier that the Department uses to conduct audits and various checkups. All passenger and cargo interstate carriers, as well as carriers of dangerous goods within the state, must have it. To get this number, the company and vehicles should meet certain requirements described on the official DOT site.
- Form OP-1. Depending on the nature of the cargo being transported and the line of business, in addition to the previous form, you might also be required to register and obtain an Interstate Operating Authority. It is what Form OP-1 is used for. According to the rules, all authorized for-hire carriers who are based in Canada or the United States are required to obtain permission before starting interstate travel.
- Certificate of Insurance. It is a standard mandatory one-page document that all motor carriers whose vehicles have been involved in car accidents are required to complete. It describes the place and time of the accident, as well as the details of the insurance that covers this event. Besides, the form indicates the vehicle's owner and the driver driving at that moment. The DMV evaluates the situation and contacts the insurance company for compensation.
- Form BMC-40. It is a simple application that a carrier company can use to register itself as a self-insurer. This document provides for consideration information about its financial condition and the ability to fulfill its obligations in case of emergencies. In addition to this form, such applicants must also provide proof of their eligibility in the form of, for example, a description of their adequate safety program.
- Form OP-1(NNA). It is an application that all freight and passenger carriers who wish to do business in the U.S. but are not registered in North America must complete. This form is not a standalone document. You need to attach Form MCS-150C described above and Form BOC-3 and pay the registration fee (electronic payments only). You will not be able to start working until FMCSA processes your request.
What Does the Department of Transportation Do?
DOT deals with everything related to transportation in the United States and, in some cases, in North America. It creates and coordinates various transport projects, grants permits for the operation of carrier companies, ensures road safety, and issues regulatory documents and forms that create a single system throughout the country. Within this Department, there are many divisions that specialize in some narrow tasks, for example, controlling the transportation of hazardous goods, monitoring highway traffics, improving public transportation, optimizing seaway routes, and so on.