Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
4 Business to Business Templates Templates
Certificate of Origin What is a Certificate of Origin? Certificate of Origin (CO) is a document that indicates in which country the product or goods was manufactured. The CO contains detailed information about the product, its purpose, and the country of export. What I need the Certificate of Origin for? CO is required in many cross-border trade treaty agreements, it helps to determine whether certain goods are eligible for import or are subject to duties. Customs officials expect the Certificate of Origin to be a separate document from a sales invoice or packing list. A Certificate of Origin may also be requested by the buyer in the letter of credit. Filling out the Certificate of Origin Fill out and certify in the corresponding written application; Provide either a manufacturing invoice or a commercial invoice that indicates where your goods are manufactured; Fill out a certificate of origin; Send a notarized affidavit with an indication about which documents you need to be stamped, the certificate of origin and relevant accounts to your chamber of commerce. Organizations that work with the Certificate of Origin Chambers of commerce; Customs officials.
Hooverwebdesign Job Estimate Form What is Job Estimate Form? The estimate job form is a standard template that can be created by each company individually to provide the estimate for the customer. This is not the final receipt that the client receives. Consider it as the first step of the long procedure based on which the client receives the receipt after all. A job estimate is a detailed description of the work and the amount of money that must be paid for it. After the document is done you can prepare the quote, make the work schedule, and record every step that was completed. After that, you send the receipt to the customer. You may skip some steps based on your original agreement with the client. The free job estimate form can differ for every company or individual contractor. You can create the one by yourself, including the logo of the company and unique specifics. However, if you want to ease your work, pick the standard and universal template and just fill it with your information. What I need the Job Estimate Form for? You need job estimate form PDF in case you want to provide information on the potential work and instruments that are used. It does not mean that the final receipt will be the same as in your estimate form. This is a base for further work so your client can understand what is required and what amount of money it may take. Yet, the price may change based on the amount of work; The client needs the job estimate to make sure that there will be no misunderstanding about the amount of work, workers, and even instruments that are used. Once the client agrees on the terms, the job can proceed. How to Fill Out Job Estimate Form? Whenever you need to complete a job estimate form printable version, you can count on the standard form on PDFLiner. You don’t need to search for examples on the Internet just to copy them since all you need to do is enter the form at this editing service and fill it out online. You can even edit the document as much as you need for your work. The job estimate form template is simple to use and available for free on PDFLiner. If you want, you can create a logo for your company or add the one that you already have. It does not take much time. Consider the template as another way to promote your services to a wider audience without overpaying for ads. The form must contain specific information which you later send to the customer. It is better to save the template on your device or add it to the library on PDFLiner so you can quickly extract it and fill it out for another client. Once it is completed send it via email or print and hand manually. Include the following information in the template: Provide information on your customer. It is better to write down the name, name of the company, address, and even phone number so you can easily reach this person; Provide information about you and your address. Write down the start date of work you’ve agreed upon with a customer; Describe the job that must be done based on your previous agreement with the client; Name and calculate the work and the payment you consider receiving; Provide the subtotal amount, tax amount, and total price for the job. In the end, it can differ from these calculations. Organizations that work with Job Estimate Form Any US-based company or organization that works with clients.
Annex 4-C Certificate of Origin (Form VC) Annex 4-C Certificate of Origin (Form VC) ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth Form What is the Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form? Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form is purposed to collect information about assets, net worth, and liabilities. SALN allows other institutions to see your financial interactions and business vectors (interests). It also allows receiving this information from public officers and workers involved in your business. It is a universal instrument for gathering comprehensive corporate data related to liabilities, personal assets, and net worth. According to the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees, the Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form is designed user-friendly. For that reason, you shouldn’t accompany the SALN Form by other forms. What I need the Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form for? Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Networth (SALN) Form: Allows you to declare relationships between the government service members, public officers, and employees of your company; Reveals actual liabilities, net worth, and common or individual assets of your employees. The SALN Form must be filled by employees within the 30-day period after the date released by the head office, but not later than April 30 of every year. Filling out Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form Married people who are public officers or employees have the right to file a single form or apply separately. Next, define your current position in the company, provide your full name, address, age, information about spouse and children. After that, state your net worth, assets, and liabilities and describe real properties. Organizations that work with Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN) Form US companies.
What Are Business-to-Business Templates?
The term “business to business” (abbreviated as B2B) refers to relationships in which legal entities, that is, businesses, participate on both sides. Like any other informational and economic interaction, B2B uses numerous documents to record decisions made, transactions done, and agreements concluded. Business to business templates are used for streamlining many work tasks and issues. These are pre-prepared blank documents with pre-inserted elements or prescribed conditions. In this category, you can find forms and blanks for a variety of situations, customize them and fill them out on the spot, and send them to recipients in a couple of clicks.
Most Popular Business Forms
Our free business forms to print, download, or fill in are the best way to simplify your paperwork. Instead of wasting time creating documents from scratch, you can use our files. Here are just a few popular forms you can incorporate into your work:
- Lean Canvas Template. This one-page form allows you to create business plans for various products and services. It is divided into nine blocks, each describing the work’s key aspects. Using such a template, you can outline the entire business, highlighting the essence of each element, demonstrate your thoughts on the subject of discussion, and interest investors or clients. This framework is one of the most popular for analyzing an existing or new business. The main reason for this demand is compactness: on one sheet, you can place and describe all interconnected processes literally.
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth Form. This document is a detailed report describing a placeholder’s financial condition, interests, liabilities, and assets. You can use this template to provide information about your involvement in certain businesses and operations. For civil servants, this paper is required to be completed annually. While it is usually a report of the current state of a placeholder, it can also include data from a previous reporting period if needed to show the change in the situation.
- Standard Business Card Template. Business cards can contain any information. The generally accepted version should provide the owner’s name, title, company, and contact details (including social media). If you wish, you can supplement it with any other data you see fit. Such cards are used to expand the circle of partners and clients and tell about your activities. They are a convenient engagement tool in a business environment, as they save time for all participants. Personalize and customize the design of a standard template to show your creativity and professionalism.
- Business Plan Template for Startups. If you prefer plain text business plans over diagrams, this template is for you. It comprises six pages detailing business operations, long- and short-term goals, market analysis, promotional steps, revenue projections, and more. It is ideal if you are looking for investors for your startup and want to show them exactly where their money and time will go. Unlike ready-made schemes or diagrams, this business plan format is easy to customize and supplement with the necessary items and even additional pages with detailed analytics and statistics.
- Small Business Administration 8(a) Business Plan. The so-called 8(a) program is a multi-year training course aimed at educating entrepreneurs who are considered economically and socially disadvantaged. It was designed specifically to help existing businesses, not startups. To participate in the program, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. The first few years are considered a study period; the next are transitional stages to independent development. As part of this program, you will build an effective business plan for your project. Check out this template to understand the steps you need to take to succeed.