Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 990-BL in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a 990-BL Form?
The fillable 990-BL form is for the information and initial excise tax return for the black lung benefit trusts and certain individuals related to it. You can download the 990-BL form to get the information on the black lung benefit trusts or meet the basic requirements of the business trust with section 6033 of the Internal Revenue Code.
What I need the Form 990-BL for?
- This form is used for getting the information on whether the black lung benefit trusts meet the requirements stated in the 6033 section of the Internal Revenue Code;
- In case the taxes are imposed on the trust, it must file not only this form, but Schedule A of the 990-BL form, and initial excise taxes;
- This blank must be filed by the trustee for the tax exemption under the 501(a) section unless the trust has gross receipts of less than $50,000.
How to fill out a 990-BL form?
The pdf version of the 990-BL form can be downloaded from this page. You can practice to fill the printed copy or file it online for the first time on the IRS website. This form is free of charge. It has 3 pages and must be completed according to the requirements of the IRS. Use these instructions to complete the form:
- Start with mentioning the trusted name, calendar year, address, name of the person that files the report;
- Part 1 is about the expenses and revenue analysis. They are divided into 2 separate blocks for your convenience;
- Part 2 is about the balance sheets: assets and liabilities and net assets;
- Put your signature and date under part 2;
- Part 3 is a questionnaire;
- Part 4 is hidden from public inspection. It is a statement with respect to the contributors.
Organizations that work with 990-BL Form
- You have to send it to the IRS.
Fillable online Form 990-BL