Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable Form 8554-EP
Fill this form
Get your Form 8554-EP in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is an 8554-EP Form?
Application for Renewal of Enrollment to Practice Before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) or, shortly, Form 8554-EP is an IRS tax form that is used for renewing your enrollment. It must be submitted every three years to start a new enrollment cycle. You have to send this form to the IRS along with the correct amount of the application fee for the current year.
2. What I need the 8554-EP Form for?
- You have to fill out the fillable Form 8554-EP in order to apply for renewing your enrollment by the end of the current 3-year period;
- File if you have completed the 72 hours of Continuing Professional Education (ERPA–CPE) or 2 hours of CPE for each month of enrollment if it’s the first time you apply for renewal. Check further instructions on Page 1 of the form;
- Don’t file the form too early.
3. How to fill out Form 8554-EP?
Before you start completing the form, take a look at the PDFLiner’s online functionary. Our service makes it easy to fill out and print PDF forms. Here you can also download Form 8554-EP for free and complete it in your offline tax software or by hand.
- Part I – claim your enrollment status;
- Part II – identify yourself by entering personal and business information (name, address, EIN, SSN, CAF number, etc. Attach extra pages if you have more data);
- Part II – sign and date the form next to your PTIN (if you have it);
- In 2020, you have to pay the $67 renewal fee. It can be paid online on the official IR website.
4. Organizations that work with Form 8554-EP:
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Fillable online Form 8554-EP
- Fill this form