Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form 4506 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a 4506 Form?
The fillable Form 4506 is an official tax form by the IRS (US Internal Revenue Service) that is designed to let you request a copy of your annual tax return. Usually, this form is required for disclosure of the tax information to banks and similar third-parties that have the right to request this information. A reissued document can serve as proof of the financial stability of the claimant. No supporting documentation is required.
2. What I need the 4506 Form for?
- This form can be used to requesting a copy (or multiple copies) of your W-2, 1120, 1040, 941, or another tax return form;
- Submit the form to get copies of tax returns for the last seven years or less.
Don’t use the form itself as proof of financial stability as it doesn’t carry the needed information and serves only as a request to the IRS.
3. How to fill out Form 4506?
To start filling out the blank, you can download Form 4506 right from PDFLiner or complete it online, using our cloud PDF editor with a direct print option. Downloading is free. Completion takes around 10 minutes and requires:
- your personal information (name, address, SSN, phone number;
- the name of the needed tax return form copy;
- requested periods (in years, up to 8 different periods);
- third party (business entity, federal organization) mail address and contacts, if you want the IRS to file the return directly to a requesting organization;
- total fee amount. Multiply the current fee for a copy (it changes yearly) by the number of copies requested to figure out the total fee;
- your signature and your spouse’s signature if you filed at least one of the returns jointly.
4. Organizations that work with Form 4506
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Related Form 4506 Tax Documents
IRS Form 4506-T Resources
Fillable online Form 4506
- Fill this form