Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form 14310 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is a 14310 Form?
The IRS Form 14310 (Partner and Volunteer Sign Up) is a federal tax form that is used for signing up as a VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) or TCE (Tax Counseling for the Elderly) official partner and/or volunteer. You don’t have to attach any forms to this one. IRS holds the right to disclose the information you provide to the legal sponsoring organizations. It’s not a business tax form.
2. What I need the 14310 Form for?
- You have to fill out and file this blank if you are ready to become an official partner or/and volunteer of VITA or TCE;
- Submit the form if you want to volunteer for AARP Tax-Aide Foundation;
- Apply if you are an IRS employee and want to participate;
- File if you want to establish your own VITA site;
- Don’t submit the fillable Form 14310 if you have already become a partner or volunteer at VITA or TCE.
3. How to fill out Form 14310?
This form consists of a single page.
- Identify yourself by entering your personal information;
- Claim how many spoken languages you know (other than English);
- Choose one or several organizations you want to volunteer for;
- Select the needed Continuing Education application status;
- Confirm if you are an individual volunteer or a community organization;
- Provide details about the organization.
Are you searching for a trusted source to download Form 14310? PDFLiner provides the latest PDF version of the form for free. You can either fill it online in our editor or print and fill out by hand.
4. Organizations that work with Form 14310
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
- Authorized sponsor organizations.
Fillable online Form 14310
- Fill this form