Printable blank Form 1094-B
Printable blank Form 1094-B
1. What is a 1094-B form?
The fillable 1094-B form is necessary to send to the IRS by the insurance providers. When they want to file the information about the taxpayers who meet the standards of the Affordable Care Act health coverage, they have to download 1094-B and file this form. It is less than a page long, so you can quickly complete it.
2. What I need the 1094-B form for?
- This form is used for the proof of the minimum essential coverage from providers of health insurance;
- The law requires this form from health insurance providers since 2015;
- Some rare cases allow the employer to file this form to the IRS;
- This form is a business form that is also provided for the employer by the insurance company;
- This form can’t be filed by an employee on its own to report on the health insurance coverage.
3. How to fill out 1094-B form?
You will find the blank 1094-B form here, on this page. You may download it on your computer and print it. The form is also available online on the IRS website, totally free of charge. It is less than a page long, and you don’t even need any extra knowledge to file it. Follow these quick instructions on completing the PDF form on our site:
- State your name in the first line, the number of employer identification;
- Write the name of the person IRS have to contact and the phone, address, city, and state;
- You have to state how many forms you have submitted with the transmittal;
- Put your signature, title, and the date.
4. Organizations that work with 1094-B
- Employers and employees;
- Health insurance providers.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!