Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Enrollment Form Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Enrolment Form?
This enrolment form is one of the most popular templates in India. It is also known as the correction and update form. The template is provided by the Government of India, and it is totally free of charge. It works under the AADHAAR act, section 3 for the targeted delivery of financial and other subsidies, benefits, and services.
You can use the template to correct and update the information you have previously provided to the authorities. To be able to fill out the document, you have to state that you have been in India for at least 182 days. The form works for nonresidents of India who want to use their subsidies. It is better to attach your birth certificate or its copy to this form. As a resident of India, you may have POA or POI certificates, if you don’t have one, you may need to contact the nearby enrolment center.
Consider the document as a Medicare enrolment form that requires a biometric update from you. If you are a citizen of India, you have to fill out another form for the benefits. It is only for noncitizens who stay in India for 182 days or more.
What I need the enrolment form for?
- Foreigners who have lived in India for over 182 days during the last year can use the certificate for AADHAAR enrolment update form PDF download to update the information and biometrics about them and receive subsidies and a wide range of benefits from the government. To do this, you have to send the template as well as attach other documents that prove your origin and residency;
- You can use the AADHAAR enrolment form to correct and update the information about you. If you have changed the address, you need to inform the government’s office about it. You need to make sure that there is no mistake in the data you provide.
How to Fill Out the Enrolment Form?
An AADHAAR enrolment correction form PDF is simple to find on the Indian Government's official website. You will be able to read the PDF and download it on your device. If you want to open it and fill sections online, use a PDF editor program like PDFLiner. This software saves you time since all the forms are in front of you, and to be able to edit them all you need is to pick the template and enter it.
Once you are there, fill out the form, and save it on your device just in case you need to prove your point of view to authorities. Send the copy online or print and send the paper version by mail if you want. Here is what must be in it:
- Provide your ID data, and pick the update you use this form for, if this is a case;
- Write down your name;
- Pick your gender, and write down your age;
- Include information about your current address, and add the email and phone number you are available;
- Provide details on one of your closest relatives, including the name and EID;
- Share information on the POI/POA/POR/DOB or Introducer’s data if you don’t have any certificates.
Organizations that work with enrolment form
- Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India.
Fillable online Enrollment Form Template