Get your Catering Proposal Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Catering Proposal Template?
The Catering Proposal Template is a standard form that lets a catering business to make an official catering proposal to a customer. The form can contain information about the costs of each particular service as well as custom details that may vary depending on the type of the event. Additional forms are not required. The form can be attached to IRS tax returns if needed.
What I need the Catering Proposal Template for?
- You need the fillable Catering Proposal Template to declare the totals on catering items, such as food, beverages, staffing, rentals, decorations, and other items requested by the customer.
- The form is also used for delivering custom messages from the catering service provider to the customer, including the goals of the service and disclosure of additional services.
We offer you to download the Catering Proposal Template directly from PDFLiner for free. You can also fill or change the PDF in our online editor and print it for signing later. We provide a 10-day trial period.
How to fill out the Catering Proposal Template?
This blank includes 4 pages, but you can add more if needed.
- Enter the date and the place of the event as well as the number of guests;
- If you are a manager or owner, sign the first page;
- Name the customer in the proposal;
- Enter the number of guests and the date of the event again;
- Calculate and provide the total costs of food, beverages, add-on items, staffing, rentals, decorations, etc.;
- Calculate and enter the subtotal, sales tax, and the estimated total cost;
- Calculate the deposit due;
- Edit the catering policies if needed and sign the form together with your client;
- Provide the account number for the deposit transaction.
Organizations that work with Catering Proposal Template:
- Any catering service provider or restaurant.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Catering Proposal Template