Get your Canada Life Group Coverage Change Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Great West Life Group Coverage Change Form Online
To redact and fill out the Great West Life Group Coverage Change Form online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a digital copy of the GWL group coverage change form.
- Open the form in a PDFLiner editor.
- Fill in fields with the appropriate information, such as your name, address, and the changes you wish to make to your coverage.
- Save the group coverage change form on your computer or device.
- Submit the form online through the Great West Life website or by emailing it to the appropriate contact at the company.
What Should Great West Life Group Coverage Change Form Include
The Great West Group Coverage Change form should include the following information:
- Name of the policyholder and the policy number.
- Name and contact information of the person requesting the change.
- Type of change being requested, such as adding or removing a dependent, changing coverage levels, or canceling coverage.
- Names and birthdates of any dependents being added or removed from the policy.
- Any necessary documentation to support the change, such as a marriage certificate or proof of a dependent's loss of coverage through another plan.
- Signature of the policyholder or authorized representative and date.
When to Request a Great West Life Group Coverage Change Form
A Great West Life Group Coverage Change Form should be requested when a change needs to be made to an existing group coverage policy. Some examples of situations where a change form may be needed include:
- Adding or removing a dependent from the policy, such as when a child is born, or a dependent becomes ineligible for coverage.
- Changing coverage levels, such as upgrading to a more comprehensive plan or downgrading to a less expensive plan.
- Canceling coverage entirely, such as when an employee leaves the company, or the policyholder no longer wishes to maintain coverage.
- Changing personal information on the policy, such as updating an address or contact information.
- Adding or removing a specific coverage, such as adding or removing dental or vision coverage.
It is important to note that the policyholder or authorized representative should request the change form before the deadline for changes and that the coverage changes usually take effect after the next enrollment period or at a specific date agreed upon by the company and the policyholder.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Canada Life Group Coverage Change Form