Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Arkansas Special Warranty Deed Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Special Warranty Deed In Arkansas?
An Arkansas Special Warranty Deed Form is a type of deed used to convey real property from one party to another. It contains a limited warranty from the grantor (the person transferring the property) to the grantee (the person receiving the property) that the property is being conveyed free of any encumbrances or liens created or incurred by the grantor during their ownership of the property. The grantor only warrants the title as it existed during the grantor's ownership rather than the entire chain of title.
How To Make Arkansas Special Warranty Deed Form
To make an Arkansas Special Warranty Deed form, you have to get a free special warranty deed form or sample special warranty deed form. Next, you should include the following information:
- The names and addresses of the grantor (the person transferring the property) and the grantee (the person receiving the property).
- A legal description of the property being transferred, including the county and state where the property is located.
- A statement that the grantor is conveying the property to the grantee with a special warranty of title.
- The date of the conveyance.
- The signature of the grantor and any necessary witnesses, notarized by a Notary Public
- The legal language used in the form should be in accordance with Arkansas state laws.
It's recommended to consult with a lawyer or use a legal form service that provides a blank warranty deed form Arkansas.
How to Get a Warranty Deed In Arkansas
To get an Arkansas warranty deed form, you will need to follow these steps:
- Find the property's current owner: You can search for the property's owner by looking up the property's tax records in the county where the property is located.
- Negotiate the sale of the property: Once you have identified the current owner, you can negotiate the terms of the sale with them.
- Prepare the warranty deed: Once the sale has been agreed upon, you will need to prepare the warranty deed, including all of the necessary information, such as the names and addresses of the grantor and grantee, the legal description of the property, and the date of the conveyance. You can find and fill out this form for free on the PDFliner website.
- Sign the warranty deed: The grantor will need to sign the deed before a notary public. The grantee should sign the deed as well.
- Record the warranty deed: The warranty deed must be recorded in the county where the property is located. This is typically done by submitting the warranty deed to the county recorder's office along with the appropriate recording fee.
- Review the title report: Before purchasing the property, you should review the title report to ensure that it is free of any liens or encumbrances.
Common Uses of Arkansas Special Warranty Deed Form
The Warranty Deed Form Arkansas is commonly used in the following situations:
- Conveying property from a seller to a buyer in a real estate transaction: when a property is being sold, it provides a limited warranty of title to the buyer.
- Transferring property between family members: A special warranty deed is often used to transfer property between family members, as it provides a limited warranty of title to the person receiving the parcel.
- Transferring property from a corporation or partnership to an individual: A special warranty deed is often used when a corporation or partnership conveys property to an individual, as it provides a limited warranty of title to the individual.
- Transferring of property from a trust to the beneficiaries: A special warranty deed is often used when a trust is conveying property to the heirs, as it provides a limited warranty of title to the beneficiaries.
Also important to note is that a special warranty deed is inappropriate in all situations and you should consult with a lawyer or use a legal form service before using this form.
Fillable online Arkansas Special Warranty Deed Form