Get your Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate?
The fillable Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate form must be sent to the Secretary of State by everyone who wants to receive the Commission Certificate. Though it is not a business agreement, it requires the signatures of other people. After you download the Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate, you have to fill it and attach other required documents.
What I need the Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate for?
- The blank is used to clarify the intention to receive the Commission Certificate and ID card of a constable;
- It is used for proving your intention to receive the document for the Secretary of State;
- County Probate Judge uses the form to confirm your election or reelection for the 4-year term;
- The form is a proof that you have filed the oath and act by the Alabama state law;
- The form can be used by the governmental officials in case they want to receive the information about the constable.
How to fill out the Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate?
Download the pdf version of the form on this page, print it if required, and fill the blank lines. You can simply fill the form online. It is free of charge; however, you have to pay a $5 commission fee once you send it. The form is 4 pages long. The first page is a detailed guide for the whole document. Provide the next information:
- The name;
- The duties you want to perform, which is Constable in your case;
- Signature and the name;
- The date, signature, and title of the officer;
- Address of the Secretary of State;
- The name of the constable;
- The date of the election and the term of service;
- Signature of Judge of Probate;
- Notary seal, name, and date.
Organizations that work with the Alabama Secretary of State Commission Certificate
- Secretary of State;
- State officials;
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!