Get your Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form?
The fillable Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form (shortly Form 2848A) is an official state form that lets you appoint personal representatives as attorneys-in-fact. In plain words, the form lets you use tax preparer services officially. It has to be attached to Form 2848.
What I need the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form for?
- Fill this blank if you want to appoint a licensed preparer who would fill and file your tax documents for you to the Alabama Department of Revenue (the state analog of the IRS);
- This form can be used for personal and business purposes unless your use case is prohibited in the Form 2848 instructions;
- Use it to appoint multiple representatives if needed.
How to fill out the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form?
- Section 1 – provide the taxpayer information, including their name and address, Social Security Number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN), and the telephone number;
- Section 2 – identify the representative(s) and include their telephone number;
- Section 3: Tax Matters – list the types of taxes you want to delegate, tax form numbers, and the periods of each form;
- Section 4 – provide deletions to the authorized acts if needed.
- Section 5 – attach a copy of any previous 2848A to prolong its effect.
- Sign and date the form and let every representative sign the last page.
If you sign up for PDFLiner, you can download the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form in PDF for free as well as edit it online and print a ready-made copy directly.
Organizations that work with Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- The Alabama Department of Revenue.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative