Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form?
The fillable Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form (shortly Form 2848A) is an official state form that lets you appoint personal representatives as attorneys-in-fact. In plain words, the form lets you use tax preparer services officially. It has to be attached to Form 2848.
What I need the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form for?
- Fill this blank if you want to appoint a licensed preparer who would fill and file your tax documents for you to the Alabama Department of Revenue (the state analog of the IRS);
- This form can be used for personal and business purposes unless your use case is prohibited in the Form 2848 instructions;
- Use it to appoint multiple representatives if needed.
How to fill out the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form?
- Section 1 – provide the taxpayer information, including their name and address, Social Security Number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN), and the telephone number;
- Section 2 – identify the representative(s) and include their telephone number;
- Section 3: Tax Matters – list the types of taxes you want to delegate, tax form numbers, and the periods of each form;
- Section 4 – provide deletions to the authorized acts if needed.
- Section 5 – attach a copy of any previous 2848A to prolong its effect.
- Sign and date the form and let every representative sign the last page.
If you sign up for PDFLiner, you can download the Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative Form in PDF for free as well as edit it online and print a ready-made copy directly.
Organizations that work with Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- The Alabama Department of Revenue.
Fillable online Alabama Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative