Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
West Virginia Warranty Deed Form
Fill this form
Get your West Virginia Warranty Deed Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Special Warranty Deed In West Virginia?
A special warranty deed is a legal document that transfers ownership of real property from the seller to the buyer in West Virginia. Unlike a West Virginia general warranty deed, a special warranty deed only guarantees that the seller has not negatively impacted the title to the property during their ownership. This means that the seller does not guarantee the title before their ownership but only during their ownership of the property.
How to Write West Virginia Warranty Deed Form
Writing a West Virginia warranty deed form requires careful attention to detail to ensure that the document is legally binding and accurately reflects the transfer of ownership. The following are the points that you should adhere to write a West Virginia warranty deed form:
- Identify the parties involved in the transaction, including the seller, buyer, and the property being transferred. Include the full legal names and mailing addresses of each party.
- Describe the property being transferred, including the legal description, which can be found on the previous deed or through the county clerk's office. It should include the name of the county, the district or municipality, the subdivision, block and lot number or metes and bounds description.
- Include any specific provisions or contingencies, such as conditions for closing, warranties or representations, encumbrances or easements that may affect the property.
- Have the document signed by both parties and a notary public in the presence of witnesses to ensure its validity.
How to Get a Warranty Deed In West Virginia
Getting a warranty deed in West Virginia involves following a few key steps to ensure the transfer of ownership is legal and accurate. The following are the steps to get a warranty deed in West Virginia:
- Draft a warranty deed form or have a lawyer draft it.
- Ensure that the form complies with West Virginia state laws and regulations, including property transfer taxes and filing fees.
- Review the form carefully and make any necessary revisions.
- Have the seller sign the deed in the presence of a notary public.
- File the deed with the county clerk's office in the county where the property is located.
- Pay the required fees and taxes for the transfer of ownership.
Common Uses Of West Virginia Warranty Deed Form
A warranty deed West Virginia form is commonly used in a variety of situations where the transfer of real property is necessary. The following are the most common uses of a West Virginia warranty deed form:
- Real estate sales and purchases: The form transfers property ownership from the seller to the buyer.
- Gifting a property: The form transfers property ownership from one individual to another as a gift.
- Inheritance: The form is used to transfer ownership of a property from a deceased individual to their heirs or beneficiaries.
- Divorce settlements: The form is used to transfer ownership of a property from one spouse to another as part of a divorce settlement.
- Trusts: The form is used to transfer ownership of a property from an individual to a trust.
Fillable online West Virginia Warranty Deed Form
- Fill this form