Get your VA Form 21-10210 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a VA Form 21-10210?
VA Form 21-10210, also known as the Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901), is a document used by veterans or eligible dependents to apply for reimbursement of testing fees related to their educational goals. The VA Form 21-10210 form provides financial assistance to veterans who wish to pursue educational programs or courses by covering the expenses associated with taking licensing and certification exams, national admission tests, and other tests required for admission to educational programs.
The Educational Assistance Test Program is designed to help veterans receive educational or vocational training that can lead to a career in a high-demand occupation. This program is part of the Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits that veterans can receive, and it can be used in conjunction with other education benefit programs.
How To Fill Out the Lay/Witness Statement?
The VA lay statement template can be filled out online by following these simple steps:
- Go to the PDFliner website and get a copy of the VA witness statement form.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately, ensuring all the required fields are filled in.
- Double check that the VA 21-10210 form is completed correctly and correct any errors.
- Attach a copy of your test results, payment receipt, and proof of payment to the form.
- Submit the completed form and required documents to the VA regional office where you live.
If you need assistance completing the VA Form 21-10210, you can contact the VA directly for help. They can assist you in filling out the form correctly and provide any additional information you may need.
What Should the VA Lay/Witness Statement Include
You ought to should include the following information in the VA Form 21-10210 form:
- Applicant Information: includes your full name, social security number, address, and contact information.
- Test Information: includes the name of the test taken, the date of the test, and the cost of the test.
- Payment Information: includes the amount paid for the test, the payment method, and the payment date.
- Education Information: includes the educational or vocational program you are pursuing and the name of the school or training program.
- Certification: includes your signature, the date signed, and certification that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
The VA Form 21-10210 should also include any supporting documents, such as proof of payment, test results, and proof of enrollment in an educational or vocational program.
When to Request the VA Form 21-10210
Veterans or eligible dependents should request the VA lay statement form when they plan to take a test that is required for admission to an educational or vocational program. The form must be submitted to the VA regional office where the applicant lives within one year of the date of the test. The VA Form 21-10210 is used to request reimbursement for testing fees associated with the following tests:
- College entrance exams, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Graduate school exams, such as the GRE and GMAT.
- Licensing and certification exams are required for employment in high-demand occupations.
- National admission tests, such as LSAT, MCAT, and DAT.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online VA Form 21-10210