Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Starter Checklist in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the Starter Checklist form?
The fillable Starter Checklist form allows you to check the information about the employees you’ve just hired if they don’t have the P45. After you arrange a business agreement with your new employee, you will need information for the Full Payment Submission. Download the Starter Checklist form if you are an employee and want to provide the information your employer requires.
What I need the Starter Checklist for?
- The blank of Starter Checklist is helpful for both parties when it comes to tax information you have to provide and FPS;
- It is used for clarifying the information about the last three tax years of the employee;
- Employees can fill out the form to receive payments from employers;
- The correct information allows you to pay the exact tax amount you have, without overpaying anything;
- This form is not required by the HM Revenue and Customs.
How to fill out the Starter Checklist form?
You will find the pdf version of the Starter Checklist right on this page. It is free to download and simple to fill. You can either print it out and complete the form manually or fill it online and send it to your employer. The form consists of 2 pages. You have to be specific in filling it. Pay attention to the information you have to provide:
- Employee’s personal data, including name, gender, birth date, address, insurance number, and the start date of employment;
- Employee statement, where you have to choose one of the most suitable variants and put the tick in the box;
- Your signature, full name, and the date you’ve signed the document.
Organizations that work with the Starter Checklist
- Employers and employees from the UK;
- HM Revenue and Customs.
Fillable online Starter Checklist