Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fillable Sample Resume
Fill this form
Get your Sample Resume in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Sample Resume?
A sample template for a resume is a document that outlines your previous work experience, education, and skills. Employers use resumes to determine if candidates are qualified for a position. There are different types of resumes, but the most common is the chronological resume.
This type of resume template sample lists your work experience in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent position. Your education and skills are listed after your work experience. If you have little or no work experience, you may want to create a functional resume. This type of resume highlights your skills and accomplishments rather than your work history.
Sample Resume Requirements
Once you have decided on the type of resume you will use, it is time to start writing. When writing your sample resume template pdf, be sure to use clear and concise language. Avoid using jargon or acronyms that may not be familiar to the reader.
How to Fill Out Sample Resume?
When you sit down to write samples of resume templates, you may find yourself at a loss for what information to include and how to organize it all. This is perfectly normal; most people don't have extensive work histories, and even those who do may not know how to best present their qualifications. The good news is that there are a few simple tips you can follow to make sure your resume is as effective as possible.
- Contact Information: Include your full name, address, phone number, and email address at the top of the resume.
- Objective or Summary Statement: An objective or summary statement is a short, powerful statement at the top of your resume that tells the employer exactly what you are looking for and why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Skills: Include a list of skills that are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Work History: Include your employment history, starting with your most recent job. Include the company name, your job title, the dates you worked, and a brief description of your duties and responsibilities.
- Education: Include your education, including the name of the school, the type of degree, and the date you graduated.
- Other: Other sections you may want to include are certifications, languages, volunteering, and interests.
How to Write a Resume Sample
Writing a quality document that will present you in a favorable light is challenging. Here are some of our professional tips that will help you when filling out the resume form sample:
- The look matters. The first thing recruiters pay attention to is the structure of a document. The information in it should be divided into blocks and be structured.
- Opt for reverse chronological format. It means listing your jobs from most recent to oldest. The skill-based form should be used by those with little experience.
- Don’t make your resume too long. A one-page document is ideal; in some cases, a file of two pages is okay, but no more.
- Choose templates depending on the sphere. If your position requires creativity and an out-of-the-box approach to work, prove it with a stylish resume.
- Add a professional summary resume sample. Place a short (2-3 sentence) summary of your experience at the top to show why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
- Describe your accomplishments. Many employees only talk about their duties in previous jobs, but your achievements carry more weight. If possible, give specific figures on how your activity contributed to the company’s development.
- Tailor your resume. Read the job ad in detail, select the key terms and metrics, and fill in the relevant experience in the document.
How to Make Resume Sample Format
Using the template resume sample makes your job a lot easier because it already has fields for structured information about your work experience. Many blanks are pretty flexible and can be adjusted for any position and sphere, although such papers usually do not involve any significant/creative changes. Here is what you need to do to write a resume sample for job:
Language proficiency, publications, and hobbies are optional but may be required for some work areas.
- Decide on the format: reverse chronological, skills-based, or a combination of both types.
- Set the main layout elements: headings, font, size, sections, number of pages, file format, etc. Experts recommend writing a well-structured one-page sample resume PDF.
- Enter information about you as a valuable employee:
- contact details;
- professional experience;
- education (including additional courses);
- skills useful in the desired position;
- achievements, etc.
- Customize your resume according to the requirements from the position ad. Focus the employer’s attention on the points you qualify for.
- Proofread your text, so there are no errors or typos. If everything is fine, send the file to the recipient.
How to list certifications on a resume sample?
If you have several certificates confirming that you have the skills and knowledge for a particular job, allocate a separate block for them. If you have one or two documents, they can be included in the education section. Also, don’t forget to mention that you are a certified professional in your resume sample summary at the top.
How to list your own business on a resume sample?
The fact of running your own business should be indicated in the general list of your places of work. Choose a position (for example, business founder), write the name of the company and the period of its existence, and briefly describe what you did in this position and what goals you achieved (for example, how much you managed to expand your customer base).
How to put self-employed on your resume sample?
As with owning a business, be sure to include information about self-employment in your resume sample PDF. Choose the position title that best describes what you did, indicate the period of such work, briefly describe what exactly you did, and list your achievements (it can be a list of client companies, the volume of tasks performed, increased income, etc.).
Fillable online Sample Resume
- Fill this form