Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
7 Alberta Real Estate Forms
Alberta Rental Application What Is Alberta Rental Application Form The Alberta Rental Application Form is a document used in the Canadian province of Alberta by landlords and property managers. It collects essential information from prospective tenants who are interested in renting
Alberta Residential Purchase Contract What is Alberta Residential Purchase Contract? Alberta residential purchase contract was created by the Alberta Real Estate Association for use in the Designated Agency Brokerages and Common Law. This is the contract that is made between the property owne
AREA Commercial Purchase Contract AREA Commercial Purchase Contract ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
AREA Purchase Contract Dower Consent and Acknowledgment AREA Purchase Contract Dower Consent and Acknowledgment ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
AREA Residential Resale Condominium Property Purchase Contract AREA Residential Resale Condominium Property Purchase Contract✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
RECA Buyer Representation Agreement RECA Buyer Representation Agreement ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
RECA Customer Acknowledgement RECA Customer Acknowledgement✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
What Are the Alberta Real Estate Forms?
Alberta real estate forms are documents or agreements created by the Alberta Association of Real Estate Agents or Alberta officials to register relations between house owners and renters, sellers, and buyers. Anyone who has relations to the real estate area in Alberta requires at least one of these forms. These documents can be represented in different styles: contracts, notifications, agreements, and requests. The number of these forms is growing almost every year. Some of them are modified based on the changes in the legislative system. However, you can always go to the official website of the Real Estate Agents Association of Alberta and check whether the form is due to date.
There is also another option, which is even simpler. You can visit a specific section on PDFLiner with different Alberta Real Estate Form templates gathered in one place. There are 20 forms for different situations. Some of them can be used by landlords, others by renters, and there are specific forms for agents as well. The main advantage of PDFLiner is that you can see all the forms gathered in one place, with a brief description under each of them and the image on the first page, so you can easily understand which form you need. There is a search bar for challenging cases.
Most Popular Alberta Real Estate Association Forms
No matter whether you have just moved to Alberta or are a native citizen, there are situations where you might need one of these forms. They are all different and cover every part of the real estate business. If you have to add more information to one of the forms, whether it is an Alberta Real Estate Contract Form or the Alberta roommate agreement, you have to consult with the real estate agent and ask what you can do about it. Sometimes, you simply need to find an extension to the form. Here are the most widely used real estate documents in Alberta:
- Alberta Rental Application Form. Whenever you want to rent a property or find a renter, you can use this form. It is universal around Alberta and can be easily filled by any private person without any experience in the real estate business. There are four pages with details on the agreement. We recommend reading them in advance.
You can start by filling out information about yourself. First, include the name of the landlord, address of the property, date of rent, and the number of people who will live there. Include your personal information including your name, address, email, phone, and SIN (Social Insurance Number). Include data on the co-applicant. They must be informed about the previous tenancy, employment, credit history, references, and emergency contact. Don’t forget to sign the document and put a current date.
- Alberta Residential Purchase contract. You can also call it the Alberta Real Estate Purchase Contract Form. This document is used in the Designated Agency Brokerages and Common Law. The contract must be made between a seller and a buyer. The form requires data on both of them. Provide information about the property, extra goods that come with it, the price, and the way transactions will be held. You might need to fill in the information on deposits. There is a section on closing with the deadline for the procedure. You have to run through the whole document, put your signature, and ask witnesses to put theirs too.
- AREA Residential Resale Condominium Property Purchase Contract. If you decide to sell a condominium or want to buy one, you will need this document. It is similar to a purchase contract. You still need to provide details on both parties and the property in the central part of the agreement, including the address and even the plan. You have to indicate the price of purchase, and the terms of the agreement. Specify deposits if there are any and include extra conditions. Sign the document and ask witnesses to sign it as well.
- AREA Country Residential Purchase Contract. This document looks like the previous two. It is filled by both parties and requires the signatures of witnesses. You have to provide personal information, details on the property, and the price that will be paid. Discuss deadlines in advance.
- AREA Commercial Purchase Contract. This is the contract on commercial property. The form was made and released by Alberta Real Estate Association. It is one of the widely used Alberta real estate association forms. Include the information on a buyer and a seller. Indicate the property that will be sold or bought. Discuss the price, deadlines, and extra goods that come with the purchase.
How to Get Alberta Real Estate Association Forms?
One of the simplest ways to get any form you need is via PDFLiner. You will find the form in the Alberta real estate forms section. However, you can simply use the search bar if you know the name of the form you need. Follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Pick the form and press the name. You will be redirected to its page with a detailed description.
- Once you read the instructions, press the button “Fill Online.”
- The editor with this form will appear in front of you.
- Once you fill it out, save the form. You can later send it to another party.