Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your RCMP GRC 5614e in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Application for Renewal of a Firearms License?
The application for renewal of a firearms license for an individual is widely used by Canadian residents who possess firearms or just want to buy one for themselves. If you are buying the firearms for the first time you have to fill out another form. Yet, if you need to renew the license you have to fill out this template.
If you don’t have a valid license for the firearms you will be fined. This template has to be filled by individuals, not companies. To fill out the document you need to have one firearm or more. If you don’t have the firearm for now, you can’t complete the form.
The document was created by Royal Canadian Mounted Police to record all the firearms owners. They receive a specific unique number. The license provides you the right to own the firearm. Yet, if you have never owned a gun and it is your first form, you have to complete another template. Make sure your current license does not expire before you file for the new one.
What I need the Application for Renewal of a Firearms License for?
- Every owner of the firearms has to fill RCMP GRC 5614E once the old license is expired. In this case, you can’t use firearms till you get an updated license from the authorities. Moreover, you own the firearms illegally till you update the papers;
- Owners of the weapon have to use this form in case they bought the new one, but the date of their old license is expired. If you don’t have any firearms you can’t use the form. If you just bought the firearms and have never had the license before, you need another template that registers the firearm and you as its owner.
How to Fill Out Application for Renewal of a Firearms License?
You will be able to find an application for renewal of a firearm license Canada on the official website of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. There you will find a brief explanation of the document as well as be able to read and download it on your device. However, you will not be able to open and complete online without the third-party service.
If you don’t want to waste your time, you can enter the form on PDFLiner. This service contains a detailed description of the document, instructions, and the form itself ready for the edition. You need to open it and use the tools offered by the editor to fill in empty sections before you can send it anywhere. Once it is ready, send the document to the indicated address by the police and save the copy to your device. Here is what you need to include there:
- Provide information about the license you had. Include the number of the firearms license, the expiry date, the class, and the possession;
- Provide personal information, including the last name, first name, date of birth, address, phone number, county, postal code, and email. If you have a different address for mail, you need to indicate it;
- Put ticks in the appropriate boxes describing your personal history;
- Provide information on the conjugal status and your current partner. Share the information about an ex conjugal partner;
- Sign the document, provide information about the payment methods if there are fees to pay, and put the current date.
Organizations that work with Application for Renewal of a Firearms License
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police;
- Owners of firearms.
2014 Fillable RCMP GRC 5614e (2014) Fill Out Form
Fillable online RCMP GRC 5614e