Get your Photography Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Photography Service Invoice Template?
If you have ever ordered photographs from professional studios or worked with independent photographers you are familiar with photography invoice. This document is proof of the business relations between the client and the photographer. It is a bill that is sent by the photographer the client receives for the services that were provided.
No matter whether you hire a professional for the individual session, the company’s needs, or any occasion events, you will receive this bill. The photographer is usually hired on a specific fee that is discussed in advance. Sometimes you pay the photographer part of the salary before the event, and sometimes you agree on the payment that is provided only after all the photographs are made. Based on your agreement, you receive the invoice template for photography from the photographer.
Some photographers prefer to show the work in advance, but you will receive photos with watermarks without paying the bill. The invoice photography template is standard and can be used by any photographer. You can fill it with personal data for each client.
What I need the Photography Service Invoice Template for?
- The photographer needs to create an invoice for a photography service template in advance. Together with the client, they have to agree upon the amount of money that will be paid for the work. This document proves that the photographer has to receive the payment due to the discussed deadline. The photographer has to keep records for each client;
- The client also needs a photography invoice template to make sure that the prices that were agreed upon in advance are fixed, and that the services that the client wants to receive are recorded and will be provided as well. This is the guarantee that photographs will be given before the deadline, once the payment is received.
How to Fill Out Photography Service Invoice Template?
There is nothing complicated in the invoice for photography. You can create it by yourself from the very beginning. To do it, use PDFLiner and construct the template you will use for each client. If you don’t want to waste your time or search for a specific design that looks better, use the universal template that is already on PDFLiner.
You will quickly fill it. It is better to save the empty form on your device or in the personal library so you can always fill it out again and again for different clients. You will have to save completed templates as well. Keep the records available for you to make sure that everyone paid and you sent photos. You can send the photography service invoice template via email to your client once it is ready. Here is what you need to include there:
- Provide information about you or your studio, including your name, address, and phone number;
- Put down the current date and invoice number;
- Describe the services you’ve provided to the client;
- Name the number of photos, the rate, and the total amount of money that must be paid. Calculate the taxes and total number in the end;
- Ask the client to sign the agreement and put the date.
Organizations that work with Photography Service Invoice Template
- Photography studios;
- Independent photographs;
- Clients of photography studios.
How to create an invoice for photography
You can easily create the invoice from the very beginning. To do it, open the empty page on PDFLiner. There are enough tools to draw anything you want. You can add the logo of your company on the top of the page. Consider it as a free way to promote your company to your clients. Put the name of your company or your name close to the logo, and indicate the address, and your contacts. Create the list for the description of services. It is better to specify the amount of money that must be paid separately. Don’t forget to thank your client for choosing you.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Photography Invoice Template