Get your Personal Report of Accident, SR 13 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is SR 13 Form?
Form SR 13, also called the Personal Report of Accident, is a two-page document that you can use as a participant in an accident to record events and people involved. To fill it out, you will need all participants' personal details and driver's license numbers.
What do I need the SR-13 Form for?
- If you were involved in a car accident and could not call the police to the scene, use this form to collect details of all involved.
- You only need to report an accident if total property damage is over $500 or there are casualties.
- If the damage to vehicles or drivers is minor, you may not complete this document.
How to fill out SR 13 Accident Report Form?
- Specify the day and exact time of the accident, as well as weather conditions.
- Enter location information: county, city, street name or track number, miles, intersections, etc.
- Provide information about the vehicles involved in the accident: brand, model, year of manufacture, license plates, and the approximate cost of repairs. Also, write down the drivers' names, addresses, and driver's license numbers.
- If objects other than vehicles were damaged during the accident, list them all and estimate the cost of repairs.
- Also, list all the victims, indicate what they were doing at the time of the accident, and where they were.
- Briefly describe the drivers' actions at this moment and collect data from witnesses.
- All participants must put their signatures.
Organizations that work with SR 13 Form
- Georgia state police;
- insurance agencies.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Personal Report of Accident, SR 13