Get your Ontario Form 14A - Affidavit in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is Ontario Form 14A Affidavit?
The 14A form belongs to the family law section in Ontario. The form is required by the court if you are bringing the motion and need to inform the court why you need the order. The document is also known as Form 14A Affidavit in Support of Motion, and it can speed up the process if you can’t wait for the case conference.
This form is widely used in cases when you and your partner can’t reach an agreement with each other. Then you have to file the document to the court. If you begin to move somewhere without waiting for the answer or filling out this document, it means that you disagree with the officials and the order that was temporarily provided for you.
After the case conference, based on the decision, you can move. If you don’t reach an agreement and don’t want to wait, you are considered the moving party by the court.
What Do I Need the Ontario Form 14A Affidavit For?
- The party that requires to speed up the motion in the family law area in the court must fill out Form 14A Affidavit example Ontario. It will prove the urgent need to discuss all the issues and make orders;
- By completing this document, you can avoid the need to call for the case conference if the evidence one party provides is enough, and they are affirmed;
- The court needs Form 14A Affidavit general version to work on the case in the first place and grant the order that one party asks for.
How to Fill Out Ontario Form 14A Affidavit?
The Form 14A Affidavit word template is accessible on PDFLiner. It is free of charge. You can start filling out Form 14A Affidavit PDF online. If you want, you can print out the document and fill it out manually or complete it online and print it out to bring to the court. You can also send the electronic version of the document via email and save the copy on your device. Let’s learn how to fill out Form 14A Affidavit:
- Write down the name of the court, and the address. Include the number of the file and the current date.
- Share information on the applicants, including their names and addresses. Share the same details about the lawyer.
- Share the data on respondents, including their names and addresses. Write down the lawyer’s name.
- Enter your name and address, and make a statement.
- Specify the municipality, state, and date when you swore.
- Put the signature in a separate box.
Organizations That Work With Ontario Form 14A Affidavit
- Ontario courts specialized in family law.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Ontario Form 14A - Affidavit