Get your Office Cleaning Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an Office Cleaning Invoice Form?
An office cleaning invoice template is a one-page form that cleaning service providers use to request compensation for work performed. Before the start, a contract is signed, which describes the regularity and volume of tasks, the equipment and cleaning products provided, and other items that can be included in the final cost.
What do I need the office cleaning invoice template for?
Use the template if you are a cleaning professional who works as an independent contractor.
The owners of small cleaning companies can use the same file for billing their clients.
Choose a different template if you are engaged in other activities; this invoice is for office cleaning services.
How to Fill Out the Ooffice Cleaning Invoice Form?
- First, you need to specify the order executor's info. It could be your data or information about the company you work for. Enter your name/title, address, and contact phone number.
- Be sure to enter the date you completed this invoice and the document number.
- Enter information about your customer. It can also be both individuals and businesses. You need to enter the name/company name and the exact address.
- List all services provided, such as dusting, cleaning windows, vacuuming carpets, etc. Usually, each service has its own rate; list each cost and enter the number of hours you spent completing the tasks.
- Specify how the client can transfer money to you and add a short manual (if necessary).
How to write an invoice for cleaning an office?
- When drawing up an invoice, refer to the contract. It should detail tasks, areas, session frequency, and other details. The employee's rate can be either per foot or hour (the second option is more common).
- Enter information about the contractor and customer into the document, list all the work performed (depending on the schedule established in the contract), count the number of hours, and multiply the time by the rate to get a subtotal. Don't forget to add the tax to get the final sum.
- Make sure there are no calculation errors and send the invoice to the payer. As well as the frequency of cleaning, the regularity of invoicing should be stipulated in the contract. You can request payment after each session or do it bi-weekly.
Organizations that work with the office cleaning invoice form
- Any businesses
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Office Cleaning Invoice Template